Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Nov 14, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Christmas Thread - Bargains/Offers 2014

We have just returned from New York and I started my Christmas Shopping out there. (Wish I had brought more though). So I thought it was about the right time to start a new Christmas thread, as Christmas is only just over 7 weeks away!

Would anyone like to join in and post any offers that they have found. (In the past I have grabbed some great offers via this thread).

Thornton's ATM are offering 5 for £20 which includes the Snowman Advent Calendar.

Susan

Edited at 07:46 PM.
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 14, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

I'm always looking for a bargain so will be keeping a close on this thread

I know some of the M&S biscuits are half price at the moment - down to £3 each, bought two boxes for DD's teachers last week.
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 14, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

I have just brought some lovely tins of biscuits for half price as well in M& S.

Anyone else like to share any discounts/bargain offers.
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 14, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
This was a great thread last year! Its never too early to start

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 14, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
This was a great thread last year! Its never too early to start
Quite agree Sophie, I want all my Christmas shopping finished by the end of November!

Molton Brown have 25% discount at the moment with code UKFRIENDS, ends tonight. Free samples, free gift box and free delivery if you spend over £49.00.

SUE
Old 2 Nov 14, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Great idea for a thread, though I'm a bit confused that it's for 2015 - no one is on Christmas shopping for next Christmas yet are they?!

Crabtree and Evelyn have 50% off shower gels on their website and free gifts when you spend over certain amounts. I've ordered some bits for OH's Nana as she loves their stuff.
Old 2 Nov 14, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Great idea for a thread, though I'm a bit confused that it's for 2015 - no one is on Christmas shopping for next Christmas yet are they?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well spotted Kate, still a bit jet lagged (that's my excuse any way! ). Have now amended. Only just got back from NYC.

SUE

Edited at 07:50 PM.
Old 2 Nov 14, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Susan62 View Post

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well spotted Kate, still a bit jet lagged (that's my excuse any way! ). Have now amended. Only just got back from NYC.

SUE
Haha - I'm sitting the Bar exams from tomorrow so thought it might have been me going mad

Hope you had a great time!
Old 2 Nov 14, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Tesco have Disney DVDs buy one get one free - we had so many of the older films on video from when the kids were younger and DD told me yesterday that she'd love Finding Nemo on DVD so popped to Tesco today and picked it up and got Monsters Inc for free
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 14, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
chids
Apprentice Imagineer

B2G2FREE

This voucher code allows you to buy 2 items and get 2 free on the bodyshop website. Also, go through topcashback for cashback.