Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Nov 14, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
buckhouse
Trainee Dibber

Orlando City Soccer Shirt

Hi,

We are travelling to Orlando over Xmas and i am looking to get my son the new Orlando City Shirt. Does anyone know where i can get one in Orlando?

Many thanks
Old 9 Nov 14, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post

We went to a match and they had a stall set up outside the ground but we didn't find them anywhere else. They play at Disney's Wide World of Sports and it was a really great atmosphere. There was even a cupcake food truck outside which kept me happy
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
gavdon
slightly serious Dibber

I can only find them on their website, but they are pre order & can't see a release date. There's an address for the club shop, it might be worth contacting them.
orlandocitysc/
gavdon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
steve2304
Gone all Goofy

You can find them in downtown disney as well as florida mall, I think the store was called world of soccer, saw them in August when we were there...
steve2304 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
gavdon
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by steve2304 View Post
You can find them in downtown disney as well as florida mall, I think the store was called world of soccer, saw them in August when we were there...
Are these the supporters t-shirts or the replica football shirts. As I said on my previous post the replica shirts are pre order on the official website.
gavdon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
shabba
Apprentice Imagineer

shabba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The shirts sponsored by lotto are last seasons(now heavily discounted) new shirts are by adidas. If your not bothered wearing last seasons I'd get that.

Seen in Altamonte Mall and DTD paid over $110 for one with KAKA on for my son. Now cheaper as I previously mentioned.

Edited at 09:24 PM.
shabba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 14, 01:55 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Would love to have bought one in the summer but the price of the shirt was on a par with many other football/ soccer shirts in the UK.
Lotto shirt was an inbuilt printed crest and looked like the Barca shirt you buy at the Spanish market
Football shirt prices are simply too much, and some of the shops
( DTD one in particular) are preying on the tourist market and expecting silly amounts for football shirts, most of which are available on club websites cheaper with free delivery to your home address in the UK
Orlando City would do well to recognise that many of us would love to buy a shirt and spread the word of what is happening there - at present it comes with a cost

If they reduce the cost then the shirt goes global
Even the adidas Tee shirt - without Kaka on the back was more than I would pay for a tee shirt in my Premiership club shop

There are so many of us willing Orlando City to make it in MLS and I just wish at times they would help themselves in spreading the word

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 14, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
buckhouse
Trainee Dibber

Thank you for all the replies.

many thanks
Old 15 Nov 14, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

We were in World of Soccer in Florida Mall in October looking for the same thing but unbelievably were told that they no longer stocked tops from local teams (you could get English, spanish teams etc nut no American) Crazy!
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 14, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread