Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jan 16, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BeeBerry
Proud to wear my Ears

Holiday Extras Lounges - Free if

Hiya

Just a heads-up that it's worth checking your dates for lounge offers. I just found the No 1 Lounges cheaper on FHR than on Holiday Extra's for dates in both April (Gatwick) and August (Heathrow).

I've submitted my claims to Holiday Extra's and waiting for them to be approved, so get it quick before they change the prices on their website.

Edited at 03:21 PM.
BeeBerry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

Thankyou!

Just rang holiday extras and booked No.1 Lounge at Heathrow and the lady on the phone has put my claim in so hopefully will get it for free!
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
chelsie15
Serious Dibber

chelsie15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just booked no1 lounge champagne package at Birmingham airport. Claim submitted. Thanks for the heads up 😀
chelsie15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
BeeBerry
Proud to wear my Ears

Fantastic!

Both of mine have been approved by email. The Heathrow T3 No 1 lounge was excellent last year, so glad we could get it free again.

Chelsie - we had the champagne package at Heathrow last time, they gave us a whole bottle!
BeeBerry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lmjenk
Serious Dibber

I love posts like these - just called and our dates were cheaper too at Gatwick North Terminal hopefully it will be successful

Thanks BeeBerry

Edited at 05:40 PM.
Lmjenk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mummyroo1
Apprentice Imagineer

My dates are cheaper for the swissair lounge in terminal 2 at Manchester, what do I do? I new to this
mummyroo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
gpb
Excited about Disney

Thanks Op,

Just booked and submitted my claim.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
Old 19 Jan 16, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lmjenk
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mummyroo1 View Post
My dates are cheaper for the swissair lounge in terminal 2 at Manchester, what do I do? I new to this
Ring my holiday extras and they'll talk you through it and email you a form
Lmjenk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
BeeBerry
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by gpb View Post
Thanks Op,

Just booked and submitted my claim.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
No problem. I read about it here last year so I am happy to return the favour. I've been checking every few weeks but Holiday Extra's always had a discount... until now
Old 19 Jan 16, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinmac1
Apprentice Imagineer

What's FHR please?
Pinmac1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread