Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Jul 16, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Louisa Jane
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Do you get a confirmation email? I keep trying to book a slot but it doesn't seem to be working?
Old 11 Jul 16, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Behappy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Louisa Jane View Post
Do you get a confirmation email? I keep trying to book a slot but it doesn't seem to be working?
Yes, you should do. Mine took a little while to come through though.
Old 11 Jul 16, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Louisa Jane
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by Behappy View Post
Yes, you should do. Mine took a little while to come through though.
Thanks!
Old 11 Jul 16, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

I booked at 10 am and was only offered a 6 pm slot... disappointed to see it starts at 5pm!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by darbs View Post
I booked at 10 am and was only offered a 6 pm slot... disappointed to see it starts at 5pm!
Opened up about 9am with texts and emails going out later, would have thought you'd get first slot by 10am but maybe more people check their accounts now instead of waiting for the emails which can come hours later.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
I'm pretty much the same as you, I asked if it was because I don't have an outstanding balance or is there something missing that I should do to improve my chances and they said no everything in my account is in order and not everyone can get a slot and it is picked at random but I find that hard to believe , I buy a lot from them both throughout the year and during the sale but it doesn't seem to make any difference xxx
I don't think it's random as I've had a slot every time for over 7 years now, and I don't always meet the criteria. I think once you're on the list you stay there until you do something like cancel the catalogues. Although in sure my mum cancelled hers and she still gets a slot.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 16, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Amiee89
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Sorry for questions but never had vip slot before.when looking through sale can someone else take something out your basket if they check out first or is your basket safe? Just plan on browsing through most sections and been on a while. X
Amiee89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 16, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Amiee89 View Post
Sorry for questions but never had vip slot before.when looking through sale can someone else take something out your basket if they check out first or is your basket safe? Just plan on browsing through most sections and been on a while. X
If you take along time to shop you might find most of the stuff sold out when you go to purchase, its happend to me and i gave up and cancelled the whole order! I have also got a later slot and fpund all the lovey stuff I chose in the pre sale has gone! I dont get my hopes up anymore
Old 12 Jul 16, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Amiee89
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
If you take along time to shop you might find most of the stuff sold out when you go to purchase, its happend to me and i gave up and cancelled the whole order! I have also got a later slot and fpund all the lovey stuff I chose in the pre sale has gone! I dont get my hopes up anymore
Iv got late slot too grrrr. Is it best to do few orders then or can you only make 1 order? order kids stuff check out then go back make another order of women etc so dont lose everything? Sorry for questions. I be so annoyed if i dnt get any thing as its only reason i opened online credit account. Xx
Amiee89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 16, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

Mines at 3pm today 😀
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread