Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 27 Jan 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Mr Grump wants to try Checkers after I showed him your report, hope I don't forget when I do our next list of places to eat I think we'll do Polite Pig for Mr Grump and me and the kid's will go elsewhere when he's done, definitely not to our tastes.

That's fab, thanks for that! We have it planned for our trip in May after our Universal day, not sure we'll make it before 5 though, but I'm sure we'll get some coupons

I think we will probably give IHOP and Outback another try at some point, but it'll probably be after we've tried other places (there's just too many to choose from!)

Unfortunately my kid's would recoil in horror at the view of a salad bar I wish they weren't so picky.

I loved catching up, just sorry I didn't see it sooner do you have any more trips planned? Would love to see more reports ... although I think next time you should do a dining and trip report I missed the trip side of your report xx
Sounds like you have some good plans for May. I agree, far too many places to choose from - it's really difficult to pick where to eat.

No more Florida trips planned at the moment, next up is a Route 66 road trip from Chicago to LA in April/May.

I did a mini report from November where you can read about the rocket launch if you would like... it's here Mini trip report Nov 2019

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Sounds like you have some good plans for May. I agree, far too many places to choose from - it's really difficult to pick where to eat.

No more Florida trips planned at the moment, next up is a Route 66 road trip from Chicago to LA in April/May.

I did a mini report from November where you can read about the rocket launch if you would like... it's here Mini trip report Nov 2019
That sounds amazing! Do you have a pre trippie? Will you be writing about that, I think it would be great to read along.

Thank you so much I'm off for a read now X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

That sounds amazing! Do you have a pre trippie? Will you be writing about that, I think it would be great to read along.

Thank you so much I'm off for a read now X
I will have a pre-trip at some point... once I stop having meltdowns and get the plan sorted. Honestly, it’s worse planning R66 than Disney 😭

Thank you Kelly, I hope you enjoy it.

Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I can imagine rather you than me to be fair. Mr Grump wants to do R66 when the kids are older, not sure being in a confined space on our own for 2 weeks will be a good idea with no kids

If you remember drop me a message with the link when you've done it please, my memory is terrible xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I can imagine rather you than me to be fair. Mr Grump wants to do R66 when the kids are older, not sure being in a confined space on our own for 2 weeks will be a good idea with no kids

If you remember drop me a message with the link when you've done it please, my memory is terrible xx
Haha, I’ll try! I can assure you my memory will be worse than yours 🤣

Old 29 Jan 20, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Fab report ! We’ve just booked a cheeky week offsite for October and it’s been a while since we’ve not been on the dining plan so it’s good to see some options, looks like you had a great time food wise, Kekes is on the list for sure those waffles look amazing! Hubby is a massive pumpkin pie fan, we often call into Perkins for a pumpkin pie to take away and then snack on it across the trip 😁

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
Fab report ! We’ve just booked a cheeky week offsite for October and it’s been a while since we’ve not been on the dining plan so it’s good to see some options, looks like you had a great time food wise, Kekes is on the list for sure those waffles look amazing! Hubby is a massive pumpkin pie fan, we often call into Perkins for a pumpkin pie to take away and then snack on it across the trip 😁
Thank you! There are so many restaurants it’s hard to choose but I think we did ok with our choices. Definitely try Keke’s, everything is huge and fresh 😁. That’s a great idea with the pumpkin pie, we should have bought a whole one, not just a slice 😋.

Old 31 Jan 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Thank you! There are so many restaurants it’s hard to choose but I think we did ok with our choices. Definitely try Keke’s, everything is huge and fresh 😁. That’s a great idea with the pumpkin pie, we should have bought a whole one, not just a slice 😋.
You’ll know to get a whole pie next time 😊 pumpkin pie for breakfast is totally a thing on holiday 😂

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
You’ll know to get a whole pie next time 😊 pumpkin pie for breakfast is totally a thing on holiday 😂
Too right it is! As are doughnuts, which we had for breakfast a couple of times 🤣

Old 31 Jan 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandofan
Imagineer

Thank you for taking the time to do a foodie report I really enjoyed reading it. Might look in to getting the lounge pass that you had as we are flying EDI-LGW-MCO for our next holiday and am waiting for April to look at 2021 dates.