Go Back   theDIBB - Disney With A British Accent > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Shopping in Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.
My Magic Holiday
Unread 21 Jan 20, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Excited about Disney

Pandora charms

Hi, as in the title really, where would you suggest buying pandora charms please, we intend to visit a mall but have not decided which one yet, thank you in anticipation.
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

If you are after park exclusives then any of the parks.
There is a new one opened in HS when we were there in September.
If AP holder you'll get a discount.
Sept 2004 - Hampton Lakes and Madeira Beach. June 2005 - Westridge. May 2006 - Clear Creek. Apr 2007 - Crescent Lakes and Madeira Beach. Apr 2008 - Crescent Lakes. Apr 2009 - Bahama Bay. Sept 2010 - OKW. June 2011 - LBV resort and spa. Feb 2012 - Regal Palms.
disneypars is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
CSR, DISNEY DREAM AND SSR
Unread 21 Jan 20, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Excited about Disney

Thanks for getting back, no unfortunately I am not an ap pass holder, was thinking they may do exclusives.
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 20, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
Hi, as in the title really, where would you suggest buying pandora charms please, we intend to visit a mall but have not decided which one yet, thank you in anticipation.
I bought several at the Pandora store in Florida Mall on 2018 Black Friday, they had a good range. I think theres also a store at the Mall at Millenia.

I bought all my park exclusives at Mouse Gear in Epcot. I thought they had less on show at the jewellers in MK.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
25 years means Denver to Vegas!
Unread 24 Jan 20, 01:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Excited about Disney

Thank you Wordsworth , I thought there maybe some stores that were better than others
Unread 24 Jan 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Excited about Disney

I think theres also a second store in the Florida mall thats an official stockist (there was in 2018) so if youre looking for a particular charm, you might have two opportunities there.

Edit: I want to say its a store near the Bath and Body Work shop.

Edited at 10:38 AM.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
25 years means Denver to Vegas!
Unread 29 Jan 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Apprentice Imagineer

There's a great Pandora shop at Disney Springs, they do all the park exclusives there too, plus they have a really good range.

When we were in Hollywood Studios last year, I was surprised at the range of charms they had in the store that Tower of Terror spits you out into - there were loads of park exclusives in there. You can access the store without having to go on the ride.
WDW here we come again!
Unread 29 Jan 20, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
There's a great Pandora shop at Disney Springs, they do all the park exclusives there too, plus they have a really good range.

When we were in Hollywood Studios last year, I was surprised at the range of charms they had in the store that Tower of Terror spits you out into - there were loads of park exclusives in there. You can access the store without having to go on the ride.
Thanks for the tip! 😉
Ocean Florida