Go Back   theDIBB - Disney With A British Accent > Welcome to theDIBB > DIBB Advertisers > Signature Advertisers
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Signature Advertisers For DIBB Signature Advertisers to post offers and Info.
ResalesDVC
Unread 20 Jun 15, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bojangels
Excited about Disney

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for our MagicBand skins. Super fast delivery and excellent quality, arrived so much quicker than I thought they would considering we are in France. Great service thank you! xxx
Bojangels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
A long time until our next hols
Unread 20 Jun 15, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Bojangels View Post
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for our MagicBand skins. Super fast delivery and excellent quality, arrived so much quicker than I thought they would considering we are in France. Great service thank you! xxx
Your welcome

Enjoy your holiday

* DVC OWNERS AT BAY LAKE TOWER *
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
12 nights at Bonnet Creek
Unread 29 Jun 15, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
allycat228
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you so much for the MagicBand skins, they arrived this morning

They look absolutely great

Susannah x
allycat228 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Hopefully New WDW and Universal Holiday
Unread 30 Jun 15, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Epcot geek

Just looking at the website, I can't bring anything up on the 'create your own' page (I can see the plus/minus and arrows, and example gallery, but nothing else).

Could this be a Firefox issue? I don't have any other browsers to try at the mo but will download another if it helps?

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 15, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by stan_the_man View Post
Just looking at the website, I can't bring anything up on the 'create your own' page (I can see the plus/minus and arrows, and example gallery, but nothing else).

Could this be a Firefox issue? I don't have any other browsers to try at the mo but will download another if it helps?
Hi Stan

It could be Firefox - try making sure your flash player is upto date otherwise it works best in Chrome.

If you have any further problems please drop me an email at tracy@magicyourband.com and we can work with you to sort out the problem

Tracy

* DVC OWNERS AT BAY LAKE TOWER *
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
12 nights at Bonnet Creek
Unread 13 Jul 15, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Epcot geek

Just tried it with Chrome and it works fine - great little inbuilt app to see how it looks as well! Will be mocking something up soon to get ordered I think

Also, I want to design mine in Photoshop first before uploading - can you tell me the rough image sizes for the 1 piece and 2 piece that would fit pretty much exact?

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015

Edited at 12:22 PM.
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 15, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I just wanted to say thank you so much for my magicband skins and the lovely personal message too . I only ordered them on Sunday evening, and they arrived in the post today, with an extra pirate girl one (so cute!).

Many thanks again, can't wait to wear them!
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I'll be there for my birthday!
Unread 18 Jul 15, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
g1970
Imagineer

g1970's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
I've gone rock chick and done a custom Muse band. Hoping the quality is good
g1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The 50th Birthday trip