Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 11 Jun 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyore rocks
VIP Dibber

Eeyore rocks's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I got a wallflower from a Facebook group that I’m in, but haven’t got any refills for it... I was waiting until I went to the US to stock up. 😎

It’s a shame the US wallflowers don’t work over here, as I saw a gorgeous Castle one last time. 🏰

Edited at 10:09 PM.
Eeyore rocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I love BBW stuff and have loads, but I am not impressed with the wallflower plug ins at all. The smell is barely noticeable if at all, and I have tried lots of different scents. I love the candles with smell gorgeous. Maybe someone else will come along with an opinion on them before you purchase.
OH i am just the opposite .. I have about 10 in the cupboard and quiet a few are to strong for me i have to turn off if i am in the room . I have a lavender sleep one in my bedroom and i am fine with that . I write a list as i use so i dont buy them again lol ! Let me know please which ones you had if you can remember that were not that strong
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I much prefer Glade. I have tried wallflowers, in pretty much every room in the house and sadly not impressed. I have refills in a box in laundry room not even opened and using Glade. I won’t be buying any more.
If you want to sell them let me know :-)
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Aarti
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Which Airwick/Glade plug ins are people specifically talking about? Any in particular?
2002 - Magic Castle, Kissimmee & Mariot Suites Boca Raton
Aarti is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Photogirl62
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by SHREKS OTHER1/2 View Post
If you want to sell them let me know :-)
Ha! I was going to ask the same but wasn’t sure it was allowed! I only have one and it’s a Christmas one. Was due to go out next week to stock up 😩
2022: Highlands Reserve villa followed by Gulf Coast
Photogirl62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Excited about Disney

I bought one in America and plugged in it with an adapter - it started to smoke - so please don’t do this. I then bought one from Facebook from someone who imports from Dubai - it’s fab - had it for months - got a cupcake one on now - last ages
Bellemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List