Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 11 Jan 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Hi there
The plan is to use our visas for 6 months there and 6 months here. We are both still working so a little way off that at the moment. It’s been so topsy turvy . No plans at the moment. Have purchased new slippers though just in case
Hope all is ok with you ?
All is very well with us, thank you! I hope you are okay, I've been a bit worried as you don't normally abandon a trip report like this! Sending you love and hugs.
Old 16 Jan 21, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi

I keep checking in case you’ve posted any updates. We loved Palm coast & dreamed of owning a holiday home there so I’m vicariously enjoying your experience.

Thought you might be a bit fed up of waiting so here’s ( I hope) a pick-me-up for you:

There’s a bench in Washington Oaks Gardens State Park just waiting for you:

disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
All is very well with us, thank you! I hope you are okay, I've been a bit worried as you don't normally abandon a trip report like this! Sending you love and hugs.
Thank you. So far all is well, been a lot going on .. and as the trippie unfolds you will see why. You know me, I do love a teaser . I literally have no time at the moment. Work occupies all day and evenings and weekends have been on our diy projects. I have now written the next day. Just the pics to sort ...

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Hi

I keep checking in case you’ve posted any updates. We loved Palm coast & dreamed of owning a holiday home there so I’m vicariously enjoying your experience.

Thought you might be a bit fed up of waiting so here’s ( I hope) a pick-me-up for you:

There’s a bench in Washington Oaks Gardens State Park just waiting for you:

Hey there. It’s such a beautiful place isnt it. Love it so much. I can’t wait to be back there.

Thanks for the pic. What a lovely park it is , I saw big Washington Oak in the middle of the park on a state parks post recently for national Arbor Day. There’s always a national day of something Must get down to the lake section of the park next time.

I’m also missing our now customary March trip to NOLA and obligatory shark attack at Tropical Isle

Nearly done on the next instalment. I’m trying to decide how many Ikea pictures are acceptable for a holiday trippie
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Your house looks amazing, bet you can't wait to get back over. Great timing to go over to get things signed!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 21, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by darbs View Post
Your house looks amazing, bet you can't wait to get back over. Great timing to go over to get things signed!
Thank you x
Yes can’t wait ... 😁
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Wow, I have been on here rarely this past year, been a bit busy dealing with something else 😂😂. So, how exciting is all this!? So pleased for you. Catching up with all the plans and trip now.
Sandie x
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 21, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Wow, I have been on here rarely this past year, been a bit busy dealing with something else 😂😂. So, how exciting is all this!? So pleased for you. Catching up with all the plans and trip now.
Sandie x
Well hello
We will get that coffee and cake one day - life keeps getting in our way
Hope all is good with you x
Yes it was very exciting
Old 21 Feb 21, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Oh my god house is an absolute dream. Hopefully you will get out later in the year to get the next stage started.