Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Nov 18, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh dear youre not doing well with food
Sounds like a nice day otherwise, springs and target.
But you didn’t buy the T-shirt!
Old 19 Nov 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Such a shame hubby is still feeling ill not nice at anytime but worse when your on holiday

Joan
It did put a dampener on things unfortunately. Thankfully it did get better!

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
What a miserable day, day 9 was, such a shame.

Yay for a sprinkling of Disney.

I’d really like to do Characters in Flight but Nik is terrified of heights.

The Duo at D-Luxe is a really good real, I agree that it probably wasn’t the best place to go when recovering from a dodgy tummy.

I hope you get to do the Christmas tree trail eventually.
Hmmm, yes don't go in the balloon if scared of heights. It does wave about a fair bit! Maybe you can convince your mum to go on with you if she holidays with you again.

The burgers were good value, but the bun was soaked in grease by the end, not good for our poor tummys!

You'll have to wait and see ...

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Oh dear youre not doing well with food
Sounds like a nice day otherwise, springs and target.
But you didn’t buy the T-shirt!
Unfortunately food wasn't our friend on this trip . All in all it was a much better day.

I know, I just really grudge Disney prices. I was very tempted though.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Oh no, poor Neil

I'm sorry you didn't manage to get out (apart from Publix)

I don't like tomato soup anyway but that soup looks really dark!

Eeeekk good thing you checked about the MVMCP tickets. I love your Pandora choices, so pretty ... can't wait to get more when we go again too. You'll have to post a picture of them on your bracelet

The balloon looks fab and the views are beautiful ... I enjoyed seeing what I could spot in the distance (Swan and Dolphin )

Haha I'm sure they wouldn't miss a few garlands ... just for future reference

I've just edited as I realised that we were in Disney Springs on the same day and in fact probably at D-Luxe burger at the same time too

The sunset looks beautiful again

A shame your meal from the Chinese wasn't too good but an overall better day! Xx

Edited at 09:21 PM.
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh no, poor Neil

I'm sorry you didn't manage to get out (apart from Publix)

I don't like tomato soup anyway but that soup looks really dark!

Eeeekk good thing you checked about the MVMCP tickets. I love your Pandora choices, so pretty ... can't wait to get more when we go again too. You'll have to post a picture of them on your bracelet

The balloon looks fab and the views are beautiful ... I enjoyed seeing what I could spot in the distance (Swan and Dolphin )

Haha I'm sure they wouldn't miss a few garlands ... just for future reference

I've just edited as I realised that we were in Disney Springs on the same day and in fact probably at D-Luxe burger at the same time too

The sunset looks beautiful again

A shame your meal from the Chinese wasn't too good but an overall better day! Xx
I’m not really a fan of tomato soup either but I was in such a rush to get back to the car that I just grabbed it. It was a very dark colour with a strong taste, horrible!

I know, thank goodness we checked about the tickets. I love my pandora bracelet, it’s only got Disney parks exclusives on it so I was pleased to add to it. I’ll post a pic when I get more this trip 😊.

The views from the balloon were fab, a whole new perspective on the Disney area.

If you saw us at d-luxe, we were the ones picking our burgers apart and eating really slowly 😂. If our paths cross again we should say hello. I’ll most likely recognise your lovely children 😊.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
I’m not really a fan of tomato soup either but I was in such a rush to get back to the car that I just grabbed it. It was a very dark colour with a strong taste, horrible!

I know, thank goodness we checked about the tickets. I love my pandora bracelet, it’s only got Disney parks exclusives on it so I was pleased to add to it. I’ll post a pic when I get more this trip 😊.

The views from the balloon were fab, a whole new perspective on the Disney area.

If you saw us at d-luxe, we were the ones picking our burgers apart and eating really slowly 😂. If our paths cross again we should say hello. I’ll most likely recognise your lovely children 😊.
I look forward to seeing it!

Haha I was probably stressed as it took us half an hour to get our burgers and we were really pushed for time and still had to go to Goofy's and use up all our snack credits.

We definitely should, it would be lovely to meet you don't let the photos fool you xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List