Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 Oct 19, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

I squeezed one out, so we squeezed one in. October 2018. Day 7 - Hollywood Studios.

I squeezed one out, so we squeezed one in.
Day 7.
Friday 12th October 2018.
Hollywood Studios & Disney Springs.

Day 6 - Epcot here

Coffee on the go this morning on our way back to Hollywood Studios for one more ToT fix, we had a fastpass for star tours first thing, Gaynor and billy weren’t bothered for riding so they went off to get a coffee and have a walk around with Emilia whilst the ‘big kids’ went to ride that!

We all enjoyed it as per usual and made sure we went in a different queue to get a different story! We walked over to ToT to meet the rents as that was our next fastpass, mum and dad used their fastpasses whilst we all hung with Emilia.

The queue wasn’t long at all though so Meg and chels snook in an extra ride, once they were back the 4 of us went on for our last ride until 2020 ☹️ next over to RRC for our fastpass on there (we had scored well with the FP this morning) me Aidan and the rents went on first whilst the girls chilled with Emmy. It was such a nice morning so they just sat in the Florida sunshine, the ride was of course as good as always, the girls went on and managed to score the back row which they were very excited about!

Once finished on there we headed straight to backlot express for 11am, we’d seen the Vader waffles a while before our trip and were eager to try them and they didn’t disappoint. We all got the chicken and waffles appart from CJ who got a caprese sandwich, As we had lots of snack credits left I used 2 on a Kylo cupcake and a coke.

Once finished we headed back to the hotel, it was a super sunny day and we fancied a pool afternoon, we all really enjoyed just playing/drinking cocktails and even a got a game of bingo in! It was 30+ degrees by 3pm so me and aidan took Emilia up to the room, the girls stayed for a while longer (which they regretted as you can see they both ended up a little burnt! ).

We met back up about 4.30 to get a bus to DS, once there we headed straight to House of Blues for a few drinks in the sunshine whilst listening to some live music - this is a must do every visit for us, we love it there, so chilled.

We even recreated a picture from 2016 to 2018 with our new addition, this is definitely going to become a family tradition! After an hour or so me, aidan and Emmy set off for a look around the shops. We went into the Disney style shop which I loveddd but I didn’t pick anything up, we just got a few Christmas gifts for Emilia from some of the other shops!

The others went off separately for a look around, Chelsea got herself a monsters inc spirit jersey from Disney style, Meg didn’t get anything. Gaynor and billy just went for another drink (Gaynor was a little worse for wear!) Meg and chels Met them at paradiso 37 for another drink then came to meet us at planet Hollywood, we were a little early so started with a drink but we’re taken to our table after 10 mins. We all loved it here, the atmosphere was great and the food was amazing! We all ordered different burgers and puddings (I cant really remember what they were sorry).

CJ had been sneaky and spoken to our waitress about Me and Aidan just getting engaged so they popped up on the big screen which got a big cheer from everyone around us 😊. It was about 10pm by the time we left so we headed straight for the bus back to the resort and headed straight for bed ready for our final day at Disney in the morning.

TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List