Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.
Unread 25 May 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishmam
Excited about Disney

Disney t-shirts older boys and ladies

Hi any ideas where I might get Disney tshirts online for age 11 boy? Preferably something a bit classy or more discrete disney. He does like donald duck though. I've tried Asda, Next, Zara, H&M, Disney store. Also any ideas for ladies nice disney tshirts/vests. Thanks.
Scottishmam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
VIP Dibber

I buy from EMP and Redbubble, neither are the cheapest (although you can usually find a discount code online for them. Redbubble is probably my fave, I always get comments from CM's and never see anyone else wearing the same as me.

Zara have some ladies Disney stuff at the moment (not sure about boys) and last year I got some from Bershka but i'm not sure if they have anything in at the moment

kellsbells is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Next stop AKL
Unread 25 May 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishmam
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
I buy from EMP and Redbubble, neither are the cheapest (although you can usually find a discount code online for them. Redbubble is probably my fave, I always get comments from CM's and never see anyone else wearing the same as me.

Zara have some ladies Disney stuff at the moment (not sure about boys) and last year I got some from Bershka but i'm not sure if they have anything in at the moment
Thanks I'll check them out. I did see some ladies on zara but nothing really suitable for my son. Thanks for replying
Scottishmam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Apprentice Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Uniqlo have some great disney t-shirts both in adults and kids. Depending on your son's size and height some of the XS men might fit too. Also Amazon have a few mainly ladies one's from various brands and I know not "classy" but Sports Direct may be worth a look although more Marvel than Disney.

Edited at 07:51 PM.
Mel49 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We've booked again-Encandata/RPR 1 night
Unread 25 May 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I bought a few more subtle ones from Sports Direct and Next 🙂
THECRAZYMOUSE is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Dark Side trip!
Unread 25 May 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishmam
Excited about Disney

Great thank you both
Unread 25 May 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishmam
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
Uniqlo have some great disney t-shirts both in adults and kids. Depending on your son's size and height some of the XS men might fit too. Also Amazon have a few mainly ladies one's from various brands and I know not "classy" but Sports Direct may be worth a look although more Marvel than Disney.
Thanks - by classy I mean not in your face disney bright colours etc. Maybe just a small mickey or donald in black and white. Just a bit more grown up for him as he's really out of the character stage (too cool now lol) but would possibly wear something a bit more subtle. Thanks
Unread 25 May 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

River Island kids sometimes have some subtle Disney stuff for boys.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ and villa stay.
Orlando Attraction Tickets