Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 17 Aug 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
My 8 year old has ASD and she thinks she's getting every lego friends set ever made for Xmas this year! She adores it, watches video after video of the sets being made on YouTube too. Thing is they're sets from years ago so I'm trying to keep my eye on eBay for them!
!
Youtube is the bane of my life ds has asd and it addicted to it
he'll want something because he's seen it in a video and will insist its what he really really really wants and can he have it for his birthday/xmas then 5 mins later change his mind because he's seen something else in another one. I used to be able to use the but they live in america so we can't get it here excuse but now he just googles it and tells me I'm wrong
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ordered a bunch of grapevine wreath forms Christmas ribbon and greenery picks this morning
I’ve enough to do a few here but I’ll bring the new stuff back from our next trip
Fall and Halloween wreath orders just about finished now
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I love Christmas and im pretty organised. 4 more payday though 😂😂😂. 3 grandkids are sorted, pjs slipper socks and cash, 2 older step kids have money. Mum and sister are coming Disneyland Paris with us the week before Christmas so i've paid for their Eurostar and my other sister is going Vegas next year so she's having dollars.

Tesco has a decent offer at the moment on the bags bags or choices so might get a few of them (I'm super strict and don't let anybody open them early).

Me and the kids are making hubby a massive Cadbury selection box so I'm going to start buying for that soon x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leicesterlass View Post
I love Christmas and im pretty organised. 4 more payday though 😂😂😂. 3 grandkids are sorted, pjs slipper socks and cash, 2 older step kids have money. Mum and sister are coming Disneyland Paris with us the week before Christmas so i've paid for their Eurostar and my other sister is going Vegas next year so she's having dollars.

Tesco has a decent offer at the moment on the bags bags or choices so might get a few of them (I'm super strict and don't let anybody open them early).

Me and the kids are making hubby a massive Cadbury selection box so I'm going to start buying for that soon x
Cadbury are bringing out an orange twirl in September FYI
MickeysGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklepants
slightly serious Dibber

sparklepants's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Love this thread. It’s given me 2 ideas for my DS7 - the 3d pen (looks fab!) and the kids Fitbit. Thank you and keep them coming please! x
Old 18 Aug 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I have started. No gifts yet but I'm starting to plan.

We are also in the midst of decorating. We have new sofas and furniture on order for the living room, the floor is being sanded and stained over the bank holiday and then all downstairs can be painted!

We will hopefully have the snug done for then so will have another room for Christmas decorating and a 2nd tree.

DH just needs to decide if we are doing the normal open house Christmas Eve or formal family dinner Christmas Day.
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
Cadbury are bringing out an orange twirl in September FYI
Now that sounds amazing. Thanks x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

We usually go to smyths toy shop sale in sept and get most of dd 5’s xmas gifts. We are due baby no.2 on 4th jan so want to be organised extra early this year!
di5ney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I just happened to be up,the loft to day brought down my wrapping paper boxes ribbon tub and have wrapped DIL 1 MK handbag ugg slippers B&bW stuff and converse socks bDIL 2 uGg boots VS Pjs BBW
Stuff and the Rae ban sun glasses she wanted all bought on or 3 trips this year to Florida
All put into an empty tub and back up the loft with a whopping great big Christmas label so I can find them
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

We bought our ds and his wife tickets to watch ATP tennis finals this year and Christmas cake, mincemeat and puddings all made.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List