Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 30 Sep 19, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Woohoobb
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jan View Post
I picked up this catalogue yesterday but it seems to be very thin. I am truly hoping that there is more coming as I want to order the beef bourguignon that we bought last year. It was delicious.
Hi Jan,

No need to wait for the Christmas food for the bourguignon. It’s the same as the year round one with different packaging. May even be slightly cheaper to pick up the normal one and put it in the freezer 😉 it’s two gastropub packets bound together. 👍
Woohoobb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Thanks for that info. I am off to have a look now.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Ahh I was told catalogues where in store on Sat but not allowed to put them out till the 3rd.

I cannot seem to find any Christmas food online? Do you have the link please. Thank you
Old 30 Sep 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eeyore rocks View Post
This has come up on my Facebook feed... 💞

There’s also a Percy Pig advent calendar. 🐷
I'm so tempted to take Christmas Colin to Florida in December 😋
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Woohoobb
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The book should be out this weekend in stores. I do however have photos of the pages. Not much newness across the meats as expected. There is a very heavy presence of sticky toffee this year and a huge section for plant kitchen.
Woohoobb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
I'm so tempted to take Christmas Colin to Florida in December 😋
I had to smile at the prospect of carrying Colin through Orlando immigration and if asked declaring him to Customs - I have a sneaky feeling the Customs Officer might confiscate him - not because Colin is banned just they would want to eat him...
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have just had an email from M&S offering a priority access to order Christmas food - anyone else had one.

Hope this link works

christmasfood.marksandspence...191001.8281480

Edited at 02:24 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

Seems like the gold billionaire bars aren’t coming back again this year they were amazing.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

I got my priority access email too pretty disappointing selection for GF as it stands haven't scrolled through every section individually yet but the actual dietary restrictions tab only shows meat products and nothing in the desserts section is labelled as Gf
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by mandco View Post
I got my priority access email too pretty disappointing selection for GF as it stands haven't scrolled through every section individually yet but the actual dietary restrictions tab only shows meat products and nothing in the desserts section is labelled as Gf
I hoped after all the complaints last year that they would have upped their game this year for gluten free but even worse than last year. I used to be able to order the turkey, roasties, garnish and desserts for DH and MIL together with buffet food for boxing day but looks like I will be shopping elsewhere this year
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List