Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 3 Oct 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DaisyDuck87
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I love your trip reports, they are hilarious and have kept me thoroughly entertained on my commute! Thanks for taking the time to write them x
DaisyDuck87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

Your trippies are great, really loved them. I couldn’t write one so don’t blame you for wanting to enjoy your holidays. Selfishly how about a photo trip report?
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Archie14
Excited about Disney

Thank you Helen for sharing your trip reports, you are a great writer and I can imagine it takes many hours to do them, I wouldn't know where to start! You're reports are so entertaining, love your tongue in cheek comments! Have a fab time at POFQ, we're back at POR next July!
1991 - Villa in Buena Ventura Lakes, 1993 - Villa in Davenport area, 2010 & 2012 Staybridge Suites LBV, 2015 - CBR, 1st time on site, 2017 - CBR We're going back - Oh no we're not, just moved to POR! 2020 - So excited, birthday celebrations at POR July 2020 - COVID CANCELLED , 2022 - Belated celebration trip - staying at CSR
Archie14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post

I am guilty of reading and running so apologies for that I am going to try and make an effort to comment in future.
Your reports have been great I have really enjoyed reading them, they will be missed.
POFQ is my favourite but then I’ve never been able to stay at contemporary or beach club
Hope you have a great holiday next year.
Thanks for the laughs.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
AgentOso
Getting Excited

AgentOso's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Love your trip reports Helen, think we have the same sense of humour ! Have a fab trip next June
AgentOso is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Dixiechic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Another great report. Have really enjoyed reading along. Thanks for taking the time to write it up
Old 12 Oct 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
bettany2001
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thank you for taking the time to write this report (and your other reports too), I have really enjoyed reading them & absolutely love your sense of humour! Enjoy your next trip.x
bettany2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Trueblue88
Apprentice Imagineer

Great report we loved it
Trueblue88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Sorry it took so long for me to read this! Loved the round up! Always good to see highs and lows and thankfully there were not too many lows!

June is going to be here before you know it and you KNOW Lisa and I will nag you to do a TR

Great trip again! Thanks for finishing the report xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Wow this was emotional, actually teared up a little at the end there.

What can I say, I have loved this report wholeheartedly from start to finish (and the fact that it finished on my all-time favorite photo of you and A just made it all that much sweeter!). I see so many comments on your reports about your smart and witty style of writing and it's so true, you captivate us all and all the hard work that you put into these is absolutely appreciated.

So excited about your upcoming trip, that will be here in no time! (Gives me and Rach until June to convince you on writing another TR... prepare to be badgered!)
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List