Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Jun 16, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Hi - The Polk PA site enables you to search by address as well - on the search function there is a hyperlink titled "Find Parcel by Site Address"

Regards

Gary
Old 29 Aug 16, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi

I'm booking a dibb villa and want to make sure that I have done the right checks. I've checked the polk property appraiser and they are down as the owners and it shows that their tax is upto date. It states that they pay by instalments and have no delinquent taxes.

Is there anything else I should be checking, I have seen it mentioned about having a licence to rent out the property. How do I go about checking this?

I've already spoken to the villa owner by phone and she seems very nice however I am a worrier so even though I'm sure everything is fine I just need to check that I am not missing anything.

Thanks
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 16, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by dizzzy View Post
Hi

Is there anything else I should be checking, I have seen it mentioned about having a licence to rent out the property. How do I go about checking this?

Thanks
Checking that the owner has a license to rent is notoriously difficult to find yourself as sometimes it is held in the owners name, sometimes in the MC's name, sometimes in the villa or business name etc.

The site you need is the Department of Business and Professional Regulation and use the 'Verify License' tab, although don't be surprised if nothing comes up.

Before trying though, have you checked out their Dibb advert? Many of us have our license number displayed, as you can see I have below. Alternatively, just ask the owner for their license number which they should be happy to provide.

Hope that helps

Debra
Old 29 Aug 16, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
Checking that the owner has a license to rent is notoriously difficult to find yourself as sometimes it is held in the owners name, sometimes in the MC's name, sometimes in the villa or business name etc.

The site you need is the Department of Business and Professional Regulation and use the 'Verify License' tab, although don't be surprised if nothing comes up.

Before trying though, have you checked out their Dibb advert? Many of us have our license number displayed, as you can see I have below. Alternatively, just ask the owner for their license number which they should be happy to provide.

Hope that helps

Debra
That's great thank you, they don't have their licence number on their advert but I'll ask them for it. Thanks
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 16, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
amysdad
VIP Dibber

amysdad's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
which office

Looking for some help hope somebody can help.

I'm trying to check a villas records but can't find which Tax office to goto.

The villa is in clermont have tried most listed in this thread starting to get a bit confused
amysdad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 16, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
You need to check the Lake County tax office website.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 16, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
amysdad
VIP Dibber

amysdad's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks been on all checks out ok many thanks
amysdad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 17, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Hiya, not done these checks for ages and I'm struggling. Which site do I need for Tuscan Hills? Thanks. m

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Cosworth
Apprentice Imagineer

Tuscan Hills is in Polk County, here is the link
polkpa/CamaDisplay.aspx
From here, you can check tax details and previous sales of the property
good luck.
Cosworth is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

Hi

Sorry jumped from beginning to end,

How do I check all is ok with a villa Ihave booked in Glenbrook clermont.
Is it still this link, if so where do I go ?

Thanks so much
x
osceolaclerk/Home#loaded
steruth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List