Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Jan 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
harrypotterfan
Earning More Ears

Booking T. rex and planet hollywood

Hi
Does anyone have the email addresses for T. rex and planet Hollywood at Disney springs? I want to book for April but the planet Hollywood website keeps freezing and the T. rex site has a form on it to fill in but the say that's only for parties of 16 or more. When we went a couple of years ago I had the email addresses off here and just contacted them directly and got the times and dates I requested without any issues
Thank you
harrypotterfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mysteryjimbo
Imagineer

T. Rex can be done through there website. I think I did this last year.
Old 19 Jan 17, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Just spotted this on another thread. This is the Planet Hollywood website. It's been quirky as they have just announced the opening date being the 27th Jan

planethollywoodintl/reservations/

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 17, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Have you tried checking availability on the WDW site/MDE?
☺️
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 17, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
harrypotterfan
Earning More Ears

Thank you everyone I've managed to book planet Hollywood and rainforest cafe 😁
harrypotterfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 17, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Rainforest cafe e mail address

I had to phone rainforest cafe in Animal Kingdom direct to make a booking as there are 11 of us we couldn't do it via MDE. Due to replanning our days I need to cancel this booking. I was just going to do it when I got there as I have searched and cannot find an email address unless someone knows one please? I had no problem booking T-Rex via email.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 17, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Going to Disney in May and have ddp, but planet Hollywood is not coming up on the Disney app so I can book it. Will I have to email or wait until Disney app is updated.
Old 24 Jan 17, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mandiecox View Post
I had to phone rainforest cafe in Animal Kingdom direct to make a booking as there are 11 of us we couldn't do it via MDE. Due to replanning our days I need to cancel this booking. I was just going to do it when I got there as I have searched and cannot find an email address unless someone knows one please? I had no problem booking T-Rex via email.
Do you have the email address for T-Rex?

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 17, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post

I used the trex website and booked direct got a confirmation from [email]TXORUSER@ldry.com but it says please do not reply this email. I went under contact us. Filled in the form as a family celebration. but it is just a normal booking i made for 11 of us.

Edited at 01:02 AM.
Old 26 Jan 17, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mandiecox View Post
I used the trex website and booked direct got a confirmation from [email]TXORUSER@ldry.com but it says please do not reply this email. I went under contact us. Filled in the form as a family celebration. but it is just a normal booking i made for 11 of us.
Thanks for that

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List