Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Jan 17, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Akershus, CRT and BOG dinner?

DD6 is a huge disney princess fan. We met some princesses on our last holiday but didn't do the DDP so now we're booked to go back we are looking into the dining options. I'm trying to weigh up if it's worth doing all three mentioned above or if they're going to be too similar and boring for my boys DS's will be 11 and 8. I know dinner at BOG is to meet the beast, we ate in BOG for breakfast on our last trip but we've heard lunch/dinner is better.

If we do the above 3 are we taking other great options out of the running? Booking ADRs with fussy eaters is hard enough

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 17, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I am doing BOG dinner and asherkus lunch we have 3 boys (no girls) but they will survive (youngest 5 y old and mummy wants to meet some princesses).
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 17, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

We have a princess mad little one and booked all 3. We were so nackard by Rbs of holiday that we cancelled BOG TS. Will re-book all 3 for this year. With DDP think it's a great way to meet princess.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

I think for us CRT will be a definite yes. I really want to eat in the castle for the experience. I doubt if we go back to florida a third time that we will do the dining plan and to eat OOP there would be a no most likely

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 17, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBride08
Apprentice Imagineer

We did Akershus for breakfast in 2012 with our little boy and it will be on my list for our return. Belle was fantastic with my son and she got him to sit on her lap for a photo. BOG is a must as I love Beauty and the Beast and it wasn't open when we went. We ave done CRT a few times. If it wasn't my daughters first trip I wouldn't worry about it but I think I want to book BBB and then book a meal there afterwards. I'm not sure for what time of day yet.

1996 WDW Offsite / 2001 DLP HNY / 2002 WDW ASM / 2004 DLP NB / 2008 Our Wedding Trip WDW POFQ & GF / 2009 - WDW CSR / 2010 DLP with bump! NB / 2012 WDW AKL / 2013 DLP HC

Our 2017 return DCL / BC / Universal HRH Vlogs
DisneyBride08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 17, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post

BOG is a nice enough place, the theming is great, you get to meet the beast, whats not to love

CRT is the place to eat imho, Akershus is nice, the food is good, we have eaten in Akershus a few times now, but lets not hide the fact, at CRT you are eating in Cinderella's castle, never under estimate that in a childs eyes
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 17, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have eaten at all three of these and I order of preference I would say; CRT, (best food), BOG (good food with lovely theming and The Beast) then Akershus (depends if you like the menu but it's shoulder to shoulder in there).