Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Jan 17, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Poor hubby has gone a whiter shade of Pale...

My darling hubby. We are completely redecorating the upstairs. In the last couple of weeks, we have ordered 2 bedrooms of beautiful French White Furniture... carpets for bedrooms and a very large stairs and landing... curtains for bedrooms and 2 massive French window curtains. Today we bought the curtains again from Laura Ashley for the bedrooms. Any ideas to help him... stop crying ...
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 17, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

book a disney holiday!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 17, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
simmofamily
Imagineer

Remind him that they are half price at the moment and he should feel lucky about how much you've saved him
Old 23 Jan 17, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Hmmm, perhaps stopping battering his cc to bits may be a start, poor lad must work his heart out to pay for so much expensive gear
ChrisS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 01:13 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hmmm, perhaps stopping battering his cc to bits may be a start, poor lad must work his heart out to pay for so much expensive gear
Spooky - are you a mind-reader ? !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 01:14 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Is DH going to do the work too ? Please tell me you're getting people in !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Are you Hyacinth and Richard?
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OP. Credit to you for tackling so much work in one go. I like to do a room at a time, get it done completely then move on.
However when I do the bathroom renovation I will run the hall stairs and landing at the same time as it's bound to get some damage as bath moved etc.

I plan my future jobs lying on a sun lounger at SSR
I decide what to do, when to do it, how much roughly cost wise and most importantly my 'order of work'
Then I just make my announcement!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
I am trying to work out what the problem is here, sounds to me like all that's needed is a big box of tissues or him to put his foot down
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort

Edited at 10:15 AM.
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
My darling hubby. We are completely redecorating the upstairs. In the last couple of weeks, we have ordered 2 bedrooms of beautiful French White Furniture... carpets for bedrooms and a very large stairs and landing... curtains for bedrooms and 2 massive French window curtains. Today we bought the curtains again from Laura Ashley for the bedrooms. Any ideas to help him... stop crying ...
Tell him he doesn't know how good he's got it we are doing this in about 3 weeks, but before that dh has got to seal the downstairs floor so he can lay an oak floor downstairs and hang all the doors and then when we have moved into the extension he has got to drop all the ceilings in the existing cottage. He's very laid back about all this though.

I like your idea of all planning on a sun lounger Mr Morrow... I think we may need a holiday shortly too.
I'm getting a little bit harassed at living on an building site, although on a plus point no one will break in as it looks like we've already been ransacked lol. Every cloud ...