Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Oct 16, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

anyone having any problems editing photos this morning with disney photo pass?

Hi

i am trying to edit some photos, add frames etc, as our photos are due to expire very soon, but today for some reason, I can't get it to save a frame on a photo and copy it.

it says, copy created, but then it strangely goes back to a video of the buzz lightyear ride that expired yesterday on the 18th, and when i refresh the page the photo that I created a copy of is not there!

it's really frustrating, I know i have left it till late to sort out my photos as there were major download problems a while back. but now I am trying to do it, and these photos expire in 2 days

each day , a day's worth now dissapear, making me even more sad that our holiday is over

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 16, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojj View Post
Hi

i am trying to edit some photos, add frames etc, as our photos are due to expire very soon, but today for some reason, I can't get it to save a frame on a photo and copy it.

it says, copy created, but then it strangely goes back to a video of the buzz lightyear ride that expired yesterday on the 18th, and when i refresh the page the photo that I created a copy of is not there!

it's really frustrating, I know i have left it till late to sort out my photos as there were major download problems a while back. but now I am trying to do it, and these photos expire in 2 days

each day , a day's worth now dissapear, making me even more sad that our holiday is over
I can't help with your question but Disney will extend the time until they expire, not sure how much it is or if they will do it for free as there's obviously issues on the site. Think you can have an extra 30 days which would give you a bit more time to get it sorted. Downloading ours at the weekend took absolutely ages and don't know if they're all there, must check as they start expiring today.

Edited at 12:51 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 16, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Eden
Very Serious Dibber

How do you add frames?

Thought you couldn't do this anymore as there's no options that I can see on the app
Some of mine have expired now 😢
2019 - Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
2024 - Clearwater/Orlando/Cheerleading Competition!
Eden is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 16, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eden View Post
How do you add frames?

Thought you couldn't do this anymore as there's no options that I can see on the app
Some of mine have expired now 😢
I would edit on the laptop and you should have all options.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

i'm doing mine on my desktop
although I cant access "my downloads" the page just won't load up

DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojj View Post
i'm doing mine on my desktop
although I cant access "my downloads" the page just won't load up
I would get in touch with Disney photopass saying that you can't access the downloads. This was a problem when mm first came out and I've certainly heard a lot of similar problems since mm has been free. Had this problem and they told me first to clear history cookies etc but no joy. I would try this and if no difference get in touch with them saying you have done the above but still can't get access. They may extend your photos or send a disc ( we got the archive disc).
They usually reply within 24 hrs.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

Mobile

Thankyou I may do that

DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
Old 20 Oct 16, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

Mobile

I just called them , spoke to a lovely man , basically I had too many photos in my downloads (we have 1200 photo pass photos! ) once I started editing the and creating copies to download individually it stopped working but good news is that he gave me an extension till 15th Nov, re-added the ones that expired this week, cleared my downloads and Re downloaded them for me!

Who knew this could all be such a frigging nightmare! It's certainly not a very easy process when you have huge amounts of photos!

So big deep breaths for me and downloading will recommence tomorrow 😄

DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
Old 27 Nov 16, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNewbie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm having this nightmare rn...I've added borders etc but cannot get into the "my downloads" :-(

What number did you call them on please?
DisneyNewbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

I'm still having problems too, and they keep extending the expiry date of my photos.
I phoned initially on this number 00 1 407 560 4300 but recently I couldn't get through on the phone when I needed help, and there was a wait time of about 40mins so I couldnt stay on the line

My photos are set to start expiring again on the 1st dec and I can't get into my downloads either today , they must be having a big problem again.

it's not very good

hth and that you get it sorted out

DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
Closed Thread