Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Oct 16, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

They previously used finger print scan, they upgraded to using your park pass with the new upgrade. They have been using the finger print ones for years, they were using these on our first visit in 2007. It's much quicker using your park pass.
m2k00 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by mysteryjimbo View Post
Ride lockers are a newer addition and since Hulk has been around longer than HP I'll take a leap that they didn't upgrade the entry system (ticket barcode) for the lockers along with the ride.
I suspect it is the other way around.

Fingerprints have always been used for the lockers in US as far as I can remember. Those at Men-In-Black use fingerprints, for example.

I suspect the lockers at Hulk are new lockers installed when the ride was updated this year. The ticket entry system is new. The old fingerprint system was always prone to problems. We've had issues getting our locker to reopen because the fingerprint scanner wasn't working properly.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

The Hulk lockers are new they were refreshed with the new ride update they use your ticket to operate them which I thought was a lot better than the finger print scanning, I would suspect Universal will switch to this as and when they replace the locker selection machines to using the card system.
Also If I remember correctly the hulk locker you didn't need to remember the number just scanned your ticket and it told you your locker number and popped it open.
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 04:45 AM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Just a word of warning with the new hulk lockers. You need your park ticket to open the locker after riding. However operators insist on absolutely nothing in your pockets to ride.
We fell into this trap and placed passes into the locker after opening them up. Unfortunately we could not reopen lockers as our tickets were inside.😳and had to wait for a very busy operator to open it up. Apparently you can carry a paper ticket onto the ride.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

they had them when we went in june. we found that most people went for the ones at the citywalk entrance over on the left near the original bag security check area, so if you went the "long" way round at the far right, you tended to get through a lot faster
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread