Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 19 Mar 18, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
AhoyShipmates
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Haha, my husband realised our first day in Orlando coincides with the Champions League final. I’ve had to research all the Irish and sports bars in Kissimmee in case we hammer City and whoever else to reach the final. God help us if we lose, there’ll be no consoling him.
AhoyShipmates is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
N52939
Apprentice Imagineer

The Champions League final is usually shown on the regular Fox channel so it should be available in the villa / hotel. However most sports bars will have it on as well.

Originally Posted by AhoyShipmates View Post
Haha, my husband realised our first day in Orlando coincides with the Champions League final. I’ve had to research all the Irish and sports bars in Kissimmee in case we hammer City and whoever else to reach the final. God help us if we lose, there’ll be no consoling him.
N52939 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
AhoyShipmates
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thank you, that’s good to know.
AhoyShipmates is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Hank
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Buy him some tissues now so you are well prepared

Hank
Hank is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

In 2005 we were on our way to watch the second half of champions league final only to be told we were 3-0 down. We turned around and went back to typhoon lagoon. 3 hours later when ready to eat in downtown Disney a Geordie came up to us and said congratulations I don't know how you lot pulled that off. At that point we phoned home to find out we'd won. and iv been gutted ever since for missing it. I always think of it as I enter typhoon.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I know years ago the hotel in the airport, the lifts near immigration go to the bar area and Arsenal were on on the tv, but that's obviously before you go air-side.
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List