Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 20 Mar 18, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Discounts for Tommy H & Timberland

Any advice on best place for discount vouchers for these stores?

DH wants me to bring back a few pairs of jeans & prefers these brands x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

I usually get their coupon books for both Premium Outlets and Lbv which tend to include both of these stores as standard and then check just before going to see if any specific discounts. Timberland 20% off if spending $100 and hilfiger if spending $150. Hilfiger 15% off whole purchase if not spending as much. Always in-store deals too.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
In store last week timberland had a text timberland to ? to recieve 20% off

I turned phone on text turned phone back to airplane mode and shown phone at check out to receive my 20% off

Tommy Hilfiger has a clearance outlet on the 192 up towards marker 11 i think it is. Some very very very good bargains to be had. Long sleeved mens polo's $7.99, short sleeve mens $14.99. Not the biggest store, can be very busy.
Old 20 Mar 18, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
In the past in Timberland (and Calvin Klein) we have had a printout from the till with a coupon valid for a few days. Always kick ourselves for not making a small purchase first. Have also done the text thing in Calvin Klein.

In Tommy Hilfiger, they sometimes give you a coupon book at the till after your first purchase, and the same in Bath and Bodyworks.

It would be useful if Dibbers could post their successes at getting coupons.
Old 20 Mar 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks everyone

Thanks for suggestions, will bear them in mind x
Old 20 Mar 18, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
colquhoun
Proud to wear my Ears

Sing up to simon VIP it is free and offers good discounts for stores . They have special promotions and year long keep checking . You can also singne up for tommy outlet offers on email just use the phone number at the bottom as us number you just need your email to receive. Normally at least %20 off 150 spend some are better . Ralph Lauren have best singne up offer of all . The simon singne up is simon premium outlets you can get vineland ,international , and others like ellento in sarasota . One other I always ask for extra discount at til if I don't have a voucher in outlet mall s be nice and friendly sometimes it works . Macys is one it does .

Edited at 07:16 AM.
colquhoun is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by colquhoun View Post
Sing up to simon VIP it is free and offers good discounts for stores . They have special promotions and year long keep checking . You can also singne up for tommy outlet offers on email just use the phone number at the bottom as us number you just need your email to receive. Normally at least %20 off 150 spend some are better . Ralph Lauren have best singne up offer of all . The simon singne up is simon premium outlets you can get vineland ,international , and others like ellento in sarasota . One other I always ask for extra discount at til if I don't have a voucher in outlet mall s be nice and friendly sometimes it works . Macys is one it does .
Yes I always sign up to the Sipimon VIP but just wondered if the stores do anything themselves, will have a go, thanks x
Old 21 Mar 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
colquhoun
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Just got sent 20% off on the tommy singne up 20% off 150 spend and 15 off less .
colquhoun is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List