Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 2 Apr 18, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Instacart

Just planning for August and wondered if anyone had used Instacart for grocery deliveries - would be interested in hearing peoples experiences.

Thanks

Lisa
Old 2 Apr 18, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

I'll be following this... we are also considering using them to order to Cabana Bay later this month.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Ems!
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
also following with interest! I'm going next week and set up an account and started a booking, looks v simple, prices not too expensive ( obviously more expensive than going to the shop yourself) , so I will report back after next week but hopefully someone who has done it will be along soon!
Old 12 Apr 18, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Ems!
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Hi all just thought I’d report back - just had my instacart delivery and I would highly recommend ! Had put everything in the cart before I arrived then today I just added card details and delivery instructions . It wouldn’t accept my currency card ) Caxton ) though , so I just used normal debit card . I got an email with a link to check status so about half an hour after I clicked on that and could see the progress of my shop (which items were already picked from the shelves abc which were still to get ! I also had a live message from the shopper to ask about a replacement for the sushi I’d asked for which was out of stock . She also asked for clarification on delivery instructions on the live message too. So worth checking that link in case your shopper has any queries. Then you could see when it was on its way and an estimated delivery time . I chose the “ in the next 2 hours “ delivery slot and it arrived after about 1 hr 20 mins which I thought was really good ! Highly recommend!
Old 12 Apr 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Apricota
slightly serious Dibber

Is that’s a great update, thank you. I am also considering for August. So any more feedback is also good.
Apricota is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
18thowl
Trading Disney Pins

We used it last August and were very happy with the service. I had a code for delivery, so not too expensive. I only had groceries from Publix in my order although it's possible to have items from multiple stores. I've also used Garden Grocer and would happily use either again.
18thowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Considering this for our next trip. It’s good to get feedback from people who have used it. 😀
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
KFJames
Imagineer

KFJames's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I tried a dummy order but it wouldn't accept my US Suntrust debit card as my address was a UK address? How did anyone else pay that have used them please?
Old 25 Apr 18, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
TiggerBounces
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Does anyone know, if you are staying at a Disney resort, do they bring it to the front reception or round to the block you are staying at?
TiggerBounces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post

I looked at it with Publix, I added a few bottles of water and soda, some snacks, some breakfast danishes etc etc, came to $130, i might have gone overboard
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List