Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 3 Apr 18, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
TheRobsters
Getting Excited

Outlet shopping in Orlando

Thinking about our summer trip and it’s occurred to me that we have never visited the outlets at International Drive only the Vineland ones.

Therefore I was wondering if they are better, worse, or pretty much the same.

Staying off the US 27 would it be worthwhile going further or shall we just stick with the Vineland ones.?

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
TheRobsters is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

All depends what shops you are most keen on. Where there are stores in each outlet, I find very little difference in stock and prices and so my wife and kids would only consider I Drive one if they saw something they desperately wanted at Vineland but could not get size. I like to do a trip to I Drive myself as I am easily bored lying by the pool. In terms of shops I quite like, Vineland have Geox, Old Navy Outlet, Original Penguin and The North Face whereas I Drive doesn't. I Drive have Aeropostale Outlet, GANT, Nieman Marcus Last Call and New Balance. Not forgetting the LINDT shop at I Drive. Drool! Have a check of the spreadsheet although it's last updated 10 months ago or, better still, check the Premium Outlets sites, list the stores you like best per centre and that will probably help you conclude which is first option and if visiting second is worthwhile. We were on H27 so, avoiding I4 madness, I Drive is good 50-60 min drive.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoN21
Apprentice Imagineer

orlandoN21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Also have a look at some of the shops at the International Drive Value Center + Burlington Coats on Orange Blossom Trail.

ddr/properties/21170

Edited at 10:13 PM. Reason: Word missing
orlandoN21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 18, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by thefergies View Post
In terms of shops I quite like, Vineland have Geox, Old Navy Outlet, Original Penguin and The North Face whereas I Drive doesn't.
Pretty sure Premium and Vineland both have a northface shop.
Old 7 Apr 18, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We prefer the one on International drive as the layout is better but you need to go early as parking can be a bit of a nightmare as they close off a lot of spaces for valet parking.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
TheRobsters
Getting Excited

Thank you all for your points, if the offers in the shops are the same then think I’ll stick with the Vineland ones.

Less time spent on the I4 the better!
TheRobsters is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Have a look at this spread sheet from the sticky in the shopping forum.

Just about everything you need to know about malls, shopping centres and outlets - store directories and location maps.

yavin4.000webhostapp/viewMallStores.php

Mick
Cool Mick but the Lake Buena Vista factory has many more stores than those listed. It's a good starting point but I definitely wouldn't use that to plan my shopping

lbvfs/stores/

I love this one it's easy to park and further south than Vineland.

Edited at 08:33 PM.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
Cool Mick but the Lake Buena Vista factory has many more stores than those listed. It's a good starting point but I definitely wouldn't use that to plan my shopping

lbvfs/stores/
I think the spread sheet in the sticky is from a Dibber called bmw? They might see your post and respond

Mick