Imagineer

tnkrbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Chicken Now Premium Outlets I Drive

Lunch today was grabbed at Chicken Now. We both got a small box each - 3 pieces of chicken, chips and Texas toast. Asking Colin for his description of Texas toast he just said it's fried bread although tastes good. 2 Small boxes and 2 regular drinks $18.70 To be honest it was grand and filled a hole while shopping.

November Pre Trippie
Our Happily Ever After 29/10/2014 Cypress Grove Estate House Wedding Day Report
2 weeks of offsites/onsites food report
tnkrbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 13, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Love the report so far, looking forward to more
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 13, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
highland lass
Imagineer

This is a great report
Old 12 Jun 13, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tnkrbell
Imagineer

tnkrbell's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Olive Garden I Drive

Tonight's dinner was Olive Garden on I Drive. This is about a 5 mintue walk from our hotel. When we went in there seemed to be a fair amount of families waiting (it was after 8 when we arrived). As we were a party of two we got seated straight away. We ended up sitting in the booth next to the one we sat at 2 years ago.
Server arrived and we decided to order some cocktails. Roscato Berry Cocktail for myself and Strawberry Lemon Martini for Colin. Theses were nice but not that strong.

For those who haven't eaten in Olive Garden, you get the option of endless salad or soup as a starter. The salad portion is massive. Colin had this for starter. It was really fresh and had a perfect amount of dressing on it. I had the minestrone soup. Again it was really good. There was a perfect amount of vegetable and pasta in it. We also got a portion of the garlic breadsticks too. These remind me of the breadsticks you used to get years ago in Ponderosa.

For main course Colin had Chicken Scampi. Chicken, peppers and onions in a garlic cream sauce. Colin really enjoyed this meal. He thought though it was a bit creamy towards the end.

Tonight I went for Chicken Alfredo. Chicken in an alfredo sauce with fresh pasta. By the end of this dish I though it was a bit creamy too. One thing I don't like about the chicken in Olive Garden is that it has a bit of a strange texture.

Olive Garden is one place we try to visit on each trip. The food is fresh and the pasta is always lovely. We noticed as well that large parties other servers came out to carry all the food so it meant there was no waiting on dishes. The night we visited it was busy but the servers were great and were on top of things.
Total cost for the meal was $46.28

November Pre Trippie
tnkrbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 13, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Loving this Michelle. You're so organised keeping receipts and stuff. Olive garden looks nice. We like that one on idrive - always get good service xxx

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 13, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

really enjoying this and getting loads of recommendation for my mum in July (and also us whenever it may be lol!) How did you find the hotel?
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 13, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Olive Garden always looks great in everyone's reports, will be giving it a go next time! Those cocktails look lovely as well xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 13, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
SPN Clann
Imagineer

SPN Clann's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 26
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Good butter Really enjoying your report. I know you used the lounge as gold circle member, but if you had to pay to use it would it be worth it?
SPN Clann is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 13, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
tnkrbell
Imagineer

tnkrbell's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by kaboomba View Post
really enjoying this and getting loads of recommendation for my mum in July (and also us whenever it may be lol!) How did you find the hotel?
The hotel was grand for us. We've been staying there for the passed 5-6years. Its a basic hotel and a perfect location (I ride stop 20 and right beside the visitors centre) A shuttle is provided to Disney although comig home in the evening time it can take 30-45 mins. We were told as well on check out theres going to be massive renovations in the hotel starting next week. Hotel will be called Extended stay America from then

Thanks all for the replies will try and update tonight.

November Pre Trippie
Old 13 Jun 13, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

ahhh Olive Garden breadsticks ! Could eat them now ! Thank you for sharing , love food reports

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List