Old 19 Mar 14, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Great report thanks for posting, will be our first year on site with DDP so any food reports I read are a great help in making up my mind lol. Shame about BOG that's the top one on my list so far great to know that the cakes etc are on the snack list, thought I would pay for that OOP but think we will use up the snack credits instead.
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 14, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
itsrachelhere
Imagineer

itsrachelhere's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Oh and forgot to say, glad to see someone else expressing love for Yak and Yeti. Absolutely love that place. It's my one must do on Disney property
itsrachelhere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 14, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Originally Posted by clairewright View Post
Amazing food pics.Thanks esp for the ones in Islands dinning room.You have convinced me to try breakfast there in October.
Claire
Yes we really enjoyed it... perhaps because it was practically free with the vouchers lol. No it was really nice and quite empty the mornings we went before going to the parks.

Originally Posted by MichelleB View Post
Great report and pics! Reminds me of our stay at Hard Rock, no don't drink that water it's €7! LOL at your wine comment at the BBQ too!
I know right, how much? Yes the wine did come In handy for that stubborn pink on my toe nails.
Originally Posted by itsrachelhere View Post
Great report so far! I remember your love of mash from last time (unless I am getting confused!). Breakfast at RPR looks fab - definitely need to consider that one .
Yes, that is me... mole loves mash.
Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
Great report thanks for posting, will be our first year on site with DDP so any food reports I read are a great help in making up my mind lol. Shame about BOG that's the top one on my list so far great to know that the cakes etc are on the snack list, thought I would pay for that OOP but think we will use up the snack credits instead.
There are so many things on the snack credit list, don't fork out money unless you have too. I think if we'd seen Beast and had a nice picture it would have made a difference and we wouldn't have come away quite so disappointed with it all at BOG. Never mind.

Originally Posted by itsrachelhere View Post
Oh and forgot to say, glad to see someone else expressing love for Yak and Yeti. Absolutely love that place. It's my one must do on Disney property
It's a great haven for lunch we find as A.K out of all the parks is the one we all reallyneed a break from the heat.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 14, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

50's Prime Time Cafe

This was one of the most memorable meals we have ever had at WDW. We had been here before and enjoyed our meal but this time is was full of the antics and hilarity that I'd heard of. I suppose the server picked up on the fact that we were up for some fun and boy did we get it. Some of us were made to stand in the corner, kazoos were blown in our ears, teasing with other tables too. Do you ever have moments when laughter takes hold of you and you can't reign it in?, I was turning purple laughing, tears... embarrassing myself actually. Food was pretty good too.

Aunt Liz's fried chicken

Kids hot dog

Chicken pot pie, really nice

Sampler (bit of everything for dh)

In here is the famous peanut butter and jelly milkshake, I hadn't tried it before as ... well... it sounded pretty gross... I was wrong! This is heaven!

S'mores dessert

Boston parfait... sorry blurry pic...I recall doing these on my phone.

Better one

Apple crisp

Kids build your own sundae
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Edited at 05:12 PM.
Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 14, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I love the look of the sandwiches in France, have never been in there.

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 14, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

ABC. Comissionary, counter service

Angus burger

Chicken burger

Chicken salad

Kids nuggets

Sugar free parfait... a bit like trifle.

Chocolate mouse
ALWAYS AUGUST!

Edited at 05:53 PM.
Old 19 Mar 14, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Main Street Bakery, star bucks

I was not happy that my tradition of getting a table outside Main Street Bakery early in M.K and indulging in an obscenely large cinnamon roll, had been ruined. Instead we clumsily stumbled to the yellow tables by The Plaza with "star bucks stuff".

There's cinnamon bread and banana bread there somewhere... ppppppfffffttt.

Liberty Tree Tavern

A lunch time favourite of ours... especially me... who loves mash. These tankards used to be made of glass, they are plastic now. We bought two of them (just ask your server) for not very much... maybe $10 or so.

Pilgrims feast...always have this... it seemed smaller portions this time

Pot roast, dh loves this

Ds ordered this BBQ chicken pizza but didn't like it ( the edges were a bit over done). The server noticed he wasn't eating it and brought him some mac and cheese instead at no extra charge

Peach cobbler... mmmmmm

One of my all time favorite Disney desserts, Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake

Kids ice cream
ALWAYS AUGUST!

Edited at 06:02 PM.
Old 19 Mar 14, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Loving your report so far, but now I have to eat

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 14, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyloverz
Imagineer

Disneyloverz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Loving your report & pics but boy is it making me hungry!
Many Happy Returns INDEX - May/June 2023
Disneyloverz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 14, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Great report and pics.

We are having a year off this year after going yearly last 6 or 7 years - agree very odd not to be going.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List