Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 Jul 17, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Dream bigger
Getting Excited

Logisitics for ADR's and am I making the best of the ADR's

Hi all,

Would really love a bit of advice or reassurance on my ADR's please. I put a lot of thought into where I thought we would enjoy and then worked these restaurants around our park itinerary.

However, am now having doubts and would just like some reassurance that our ADR plan is ok and will work ok with our park choices. Most of them are in the parks that we plan on spending the day in.

I have 3 children aged 8, 6 and 4.

The first week, we plan on doing the parks early in the day from rope drop until about 1pm - 2pm I would imagine. Then second week, more likely to head to the parks in the afternoon and then stay for the evenings.

Having not been to Disney, I would really appreciate any comments from anyone that has been.

DAY 1: Breakfast Chef Mickey 7:45 am. Park: MK Opens 9am

DAY 2: Breakfast Tuskers House 10:50am. Park: AK Opens 8am

DAY 3: Late Lunch/Early Dinner T Rex 3:45pm. Park: TL (morning)

DAY 4: Dinner Raglan Road 4:30pm. Park: Disney Springs

DAY 5: Breakfast Akershas 11am, Beeches and Cream 3pm. Park: Epcot (morning) Opens 8am

DAY 6: Lunch CRT 1pm. Park MK Opens 8am.

DAY 7: No ADR booked. Rest Day or AK

DAY 8: Lunch Hollywood and Vine 1pm. Park HS opens 8am. (Park for morning & evening, hotel afternoon)

DAY 9: Dinner Sci Fi Diner 5pm. Park HS

DAY 10: Dinner: Mickeys Backyard BBQ 5:30pm. Park Epcot (evening) Closes 11pm

DAY 11: Dinner BOG 5:00pm. Park MK Closes 11pm

DAY 12: Dinner Rose & Crown 7:55pm Park: Epcot (Will dinner be a good time to catch the fireworks from here?)

DAY 13: Early Dinner Crystal Palace 4:00pm Park: MK Closes 7pm, but may get tickets to MNSSHP.
Dream bigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Looks good to me!

The only thing I'd say is you're likely to be peckish on Day 2 as you'll still be on UK time, by and large, meaning your breakfast is timed for well after lunchtime as far as your body is concerned.

You, or your kids at least, will probably need something to keep them going through until then.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 17, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Dream bigger
Getting Excited

Thanks Bozza. Yes, we will grab something from the hotel on Day 2 when we get up, as I imagine we will still be getting up at 4am then.

Anyone else see any issues with our ADR plans?
Dream bigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Looks good to me as well, I'm finalising and tweaking my plans right now so I understand it can be a little bit stressful (happy stress) trying to make sure everything is right. The only thing I'd say is that your Akershush reservation seems very close in time to your Beaches and Cream.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Looks ok but not sure on your day 5, those ADR's are quite close together & I'm not sure that you will be hungry by the time you get to Beaches & Cream. Also 2x HS back to back ? With the closure of GMR, HS is now a bit of a ghost town & I'm not sure that you want to go back the second day.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

Day 12 - yes that should be a good time for the fireworks. I would check in a bit earlier than your designated time and ask for a seat on the terrace. You might have a little wait for this, hence getting there early.
Day 1 - how perfect that will be for your kids Hope you have a wonderful time.
Old 21 Jul 17, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Looks pretty well thought out to me.
Ideally, I'd try and get an earlier Chef Mickey's adr for your first day.
Pick up a muffin or pastry at some point during day 1, so that you have something to eat on day 2 when you wake up.
A few too many buffets for my taste though. I prefer to have my meal brought to me!

Just to add 2 more suggestions - we loved the food at Garden Grill and Liberty tree Tavern.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List