Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Jul 17, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Morimoto Dining Plan?

Does anyone know what's included on the dining plan for Morimoto, I know it's 2 credits, but not sure what that includes?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Assuming you're on regular DDP and not deluxe, the Signatures have the same entitlement as a 1 credit restaurant. One entree/main, one non-alcoholic drink (for 2017) and one dessert.

Specifically for Morimoto, I've seen on reddit that people have been able to have two apps (e.g. sushi) in place of a main. But either way, it looks like poor use of 2 credits based on the prices. I seem to say that a lot about the DS Signatures! But 2 credits is "worth" around $70, and everything except the steak is less than half that - much less in most cases. I'd rather pay for these style of restaurants OOP and save my credits for something else.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for your reply Yeah I agree its a poor use of credits, I just wasn't sure if it was the same as chinese restaurants here where the duck course is separate to the mains or not, and whether the mains come with rice/noodles or if you have to pay extra for them.

To be honest I think we will just pay out of pocket for it, but trying to work out which are the best ones to pay out of pocket for out of all the ADRs I have.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
wellbehaved
Getting Excited

Or go at lunchtime for 1 credit.

Pam
wellbehaved is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ewok57 View Post
Thanks for your reply Yeah I agree its a poor use of credits, I just wasn't sure if it was the same as chinese restaurants here where the duck course is separate to the mains or not, and whether the mains come with rice/noodles or if you have to pay extra for them.

To be honest I think we will just pay out of pocket for it, but trying to work out which are the best ones to pay out of pocket for out of all the ADRs I have.
In my experience, American dishes only come with what's listed on the menu. So if no side is mentioned, you're not getting one. Learned that the hard way when I was much younger and ordered chicken at a steakhouse. It was just a chicken on a plate.

Edited at 11:42 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List