Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 20 Mar 18, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile DVC discount for MNSSHP

I just wanted to share that DVC members can get discount for MNSSHP. I just booked our family for September 21st and the per ticket cost is $78.81 including tax. The full price for this date was around $86 (I can’t remember the exact figure) I booked through Member Services and they linked the tickets to MDE for me. Hope this is of use to other DVC members. 😀
Old 20 Mar 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Cheaper than the $130 odd they want on Halloween- that's just ridiculous, but if people will pay, they'll charge.
Old 20 Mar 18, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
annabella
Apprentice Imagineer

annabella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
How long di it take for them to link it to your MDE. I have just booked ours today as well as keys to the kingdom and currently not linked or no email conformation, a little worried at the moment although have reservation numbers
annabella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by annabella View Post
How long di it take for them to link it to your MDE. I have just booked ours today as well as keys to the kingdom and currently not linked or no email conformation, a little worried at the moment although have reservation numbers
Disney's computer systems have been all over the place recently - just ask those trying to secure ADRs. Your bookings will show on your MDE eventually. If you have the reservation numbers I wouldn't worry.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
Disney's computer systems have been all over the place recently - just ask those trying to secure ADRs. Your bookings will show on your MDE eventually. If you have the reservation numbers I wouldn't worry.
Mine have linked but there is an IT glitch in that it shows that we have a ticket assigned to each member of our party but there is no information to say what I have booked, just a blank space next to each name. I was assured that it would be corrected soon! As Geoff says if you have the ticket numbers all should be fine, Disney’s IT is certainly having its moments currently 🙄
Old 21 Mar 18, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Our night isn't included, we need the 28th Oct as it's our last day, ATD are £95 & You have to ring MS for a price.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 18, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
The MVMCP on 21st December isn't included in the DVC discount either unfortunately! Oh well, you win some you lose some!

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Update- Our MNSSHP day has changed to 23rd- $100 including tax, totally forgot the only reason we were supposed to be doing it, was to stay late on our last day ! oops Anyway the plan is now to do Hoop Dee Doo on the 28th ...
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List