Old 2 Apr 18, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
halloween horror nights multi day ticket

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knew when they release the multi day tickets for halloween horror nights. If I remember right last year I bought a combo ticket for 14 days 3 park entry and also frequent fear pass for multi night access. I can't remember when I bought these and also if they will please them again this year.
The deal at the moment is but 1 night get 2nd night free for ticket purchases unto June 2018
Old 3 Apr 18, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
jonnykeogh
Proud to wear my Ears

It doesn't look like anyone is offering the FFP this year which is a shame.
1996 - Sheraton Inn, 1998 - Sheraton Inn, 2003 - Quality Inn International, 2005 - Enclave Suites, 2007 - Comfort Inn International, 2010 - Quality Inn International, 2013 - Boardwalk Inn & Hard Rock Hotel, 2015 - Beach Club & Legoland Hotel, 2015 - Hilton Garden Inn & Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2017 - Avanti Resort, 2017 - Lake Buena Vista Hotel & Spa/Sunset Vistas, 2018 - All Star Music Resort2019 - Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
jonnykeogh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Frequent Fear Passes are not usually announces until June time, so it's too early for them.

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jonnykeogh View Post
It doesn't look like anyone is offering the FFP this year which is a shame.
They will be - just not yet.

The current offer is the buy 1 night ticket, get 2nd night free but in June, they will release the full variety of tickets as per other years
"The Superfan & The Skeptic" - Trip Report Index Here
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

There’s to be an announcement of some sort today. Plenty of time yet.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry to hijack thread but does anyone know what the price of front of line tixs last week sept first week october were this year?

Going later this year and tempted by the offer of the flex ticket on offer just now,2 nights for price of one but on the other hand dont know if we should wait till the front of line tixs become available and are they value for money?
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

I think the OP means the tickets UK sellers have sold in the past that were the Universal daytime tickets (14 day multis) combined with the Halloween Nights all in one ticket (not valid Saturday nights though).

These are different to the ones released by Universal themselves such as Frequent Fear, Rush of Fear etc that only include the event & not daytime access.

I bought them a number of years ago and I think they were always some of the first tickets for HHN to be released by the re-sellers. Not seen then for a few years though.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
jonnykeogh
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Lucyjane45xxx View Post
They will be - just not yet.

The current offer is the buy 1 night ticket, get 2nd night free but in June, they will release the full variety of tickets as per other years
They've never released a 2 nights for the price of 1 ticket in the UK before. It's always been the FFP and they released that around June last year only because of Volcano Bay opening end of May. I got told this last year as I was trying to get the FFP for last year, as I bought my FFP in 2015 around March time. I'm basing this on UK tickets, as they will sell different types in the US.

So the fact they haven't released it now in the UK, tells me they won't. I've been going to HHN for 7 years now, always bought FFP and always booked around March (apart from last year when they came out later).
1996 - Sheraton Inn, 1998 - Sheraton Inn, 2003 - Quality Inn International, 2005 - Enclave Suites, 2007 - Comfort Inn International, 2010 - Quality Inn International, 2013 - Boardwalk Inn & Hard Rock Hotel, 2015 - Beach Club & Legoland Hotel, 2015 - Hilton Garden Inn & Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2017 - Avanti Resort, 2017 - Lake Buena Vista Hotel & Spa/Sunset Vistas, 2018 - All Star Music Resort2019 - Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
jonnykeogh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
florida mad
Apprentice Imagineer

florida mad's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi just wanted to ask, we've never done HHN before but planning on going this year. Do tickets get sold out at all, how long can you leave getting tickets ?
Also if you buy the tickets where you get a second night for free, does it have to be a consecutive night ?

Sorry to hijack the thread
Old 20 Apr 18, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florida mad View Post
Hi just wanted to ask, we've never done HHN before but planning on going this year. Do tickets get sold out at all, how long can you leave getting tickets ?
Also if you buy the tickets where you get a second night for free, does it have to be a consecutive night ?

Sorry to hijack the thread
Generally the tickets don’t sell out but if you’re looking to stay onsite the hotels do.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List