Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 19 Apr 18, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Moogles Smith
slightly serious Dibber

Typhoon Lagoon Moonlight Magic Event - Now Open To Book

You can reserve places from today.

Just done ours ...

Thank you for registering for the Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic at Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park. Don’t forget, all the Moonlight Magic fun kicks off at 8:30 PM, but Members can enter as early as 8:00 PM! Your complimentary, after-hours celebration will include exclusive access to many of Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park's most popular attractions, as well as complimentary light refreshments and unique entertainment.

Here's what you need to know as you prepare to party:

Registration Code: ***********

Event Date: May 30, 2018

Event Time: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM

Early Access: While the event begins at 8:30 PM, attendees may enter the Park as early as 8:00 PM. (Entering Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park during daily operating hours will require paid Theme Park Admission.)

Parking: Complimentary parking at Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park will be available.

Check In:
• Please remember to bring your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID, as you'll need to present those upon check-in.
• Entire party must check in together prior to event access.
• Event check in at the entrance of Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park will open at 8:00 PM.
• Event check in at the 10 Disney Vacation Club Resorts will begin at 7:00 pm.

Other notes:
• If you wish to enter Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park during daily operating hours, valid Theme Park admission is required.
• Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park daily operating hours will be 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, the park will reopen for Members and special guests at 8:00 pm, please plan accordingly.
• Offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold.
• Guests younger than 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
• The event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather.
• As a courtesy to other Members, please click the link below as soon as possible (at least 48 hours prior to the event) if you need to cancel your reservation or reduce your party size. Doing so will help Disney Vacation Club accommodate other Members interested in attending this limited-capacity event.
• To cancel or modify this reservation you will need the link provided in this email (below); please file it for later use.
• Complimentary towels will be available at the event
• Lockers will be available for purchase on a first come first serve basis at the event
• Transportation will be available to/from all Disney Vacation Club Resorts, if you require transportation from a non-Disney Vacation Club Resort, transportation to Disney Springs will be available with a connecting bus to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park

DVC Owner - Polynesian
Moogles Smith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

We've booked it too. We went 2 years ago and it was very busy so hopefully it will be a bit less so.
Old 19 Apr 18, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post

How do you go about booking these magic moment events ? ? ?

Online or over the phone

as ours is coming up in 2 months, so i thought i would be prepared
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Amylouisedxo
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I would also like to know how to books this? Thank you x
Amylouisedxo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

I booked online eventually. I was sent a link by email so they must send it to members that have reservations. It crashed loads of times (typical Disney IT) , so I was on hold on the phone at the same time and was told there was a 30 minute wait, but the online link worked eventually and I received instant email confirmation - you just need to input your member number, resort confirmation number and date you wish to book.

Edited at 04:22 PM.
LISAM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by LISAM View Post
I booked online eventually. I was sent a link by email so they must send it to members that have reservations. It crashed loads of times (typical Disney IT) , so I was on hold on the phone at the same time and was told there was a 30 minute wait, but the online link worked eventually and I received instant email confirmation - you just need to input your member number, resort confirmation number and date you wish to book.
thanks

when did they send out the E.mail ? ? ? a few weeks before ? ? ? more , less
Old 20 Apr 18, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

The link was sent the day before registration opened
Old 20 Apr 18, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by LISAM View Post
The link was sent the day before registration opened
thanks
Old 20 Apr 18, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Moogles Smith
slightly serious Dibber

I just put a reminder in my phone months ago when the dates were announced, luckily this will be our 2nd moonlight magic event, last year we were lucky enough to go to the MK event and it was brilliant.

DVC Owner - Polynesian
Moogles Smith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Mobile

We booked ours yesterday but never received any email. We are resale pre 2016 so wasn’t sure if that was why.