Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Apr 18, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
shawny122
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkertangled View Post
Am I being daft?! I can’t see where you put the dibb discount online - I get to checkout and it asked for my details and payment?! Nowhere to put a promo code
I had to book on my phone to use the promo code. The discount code box came up under your personal details on the phone version but didn’t seem to be there on the iPad or the laptop. Very odd!
shawny122 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tinkertangled View Post
Am I being daft?! I can’t see where you put the dibb discount online - I get to checkout and it asked for my details and payment?! Nowhere to put a promo code
You need to click the link at the top of the Accommodation forum ( in the yellow box )to get the code box to appear at checkout

This is the link
attraction-tickets-direct/dibbhotels

Then at checkout enter DIBBHOTELS in the code box

Edited at 11:33 PM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 06:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stu View Post
You need to click the link at the top of the Accommodation forum ( in the yellow box )to get the code box to appear at checkout

This is the link
attraction-tickets-direct/dibbhotels

Then at checkout enter DIBBHOTELS in the code box
Thank you
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbelll
Apprentice Imagineer

Keeps adding deluxe dining when I price online so might have to phone today
tinkerbelll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tinkerbelll View Post
Keeps adding deluxe dining when I price online so might have to phone today
Definitely phone to book and they were really helpful. They have flexibility to take more money off the online price and the discount code. Good luck!
derenstar is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
TinksMomma
Proud to wear my Ears

So how is it that ATD have SSR/OKW to sell when no one else - including Disney - don’t have them to sell? That makes me really suspicious. From where are ATD getting their allocation? Does anyone know? I would love to book at the prices they’re showing but not sure how they can sell something they don’t have...
TinksMomma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

They tell you when you ring up that it is subject to confirmation by Disney. They put a request in for you but are clear that they cannot guaranteed it can be secured. If they cannot get you the booking they give you a full refund or find you something else. The deposit is only £100 and fully refundable so at those prices, I was happy to give it a shot. I am also considering putting a deposit on a back up option elsewhere to cover all bases.
derenstar is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve booked just now 😀

The website was being a bit strange so I needed to refresh a few times.

Bizarrely my confirmation has come through showing ddp for 2ad 2ch when I’ve booked for 2ad 1ch. Obviously it hasn’t affected the price as it’s free but I know everything else is correct as it only asked for 1 child’s name and I’ve only paid tickets for 1 child.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

ATD told me that their system was acting odd with adding the free dining but that they were working on it. My booking only shows the Free dining for the kids and not for me or DH but I was told this would be case by Sarah and she told me not to worry and that it would get added and we’ve all definately got it.
Old 20 Apr 18, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Does anyone know the answers to any of these questions - cant ring ATD till tonight.

If you use the £35.00 DIBB offer will you also still get 2% cashback from Quidco?

How quickly can you link your booking to My Disney Experience?

If standard rooms are showing, are they definitely bookable now?
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List