Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Apr 18, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
baboons
Apprentice Imagineer

I booked my TC flights through TravelUp. Might be worth a try, had to ring TC to book seats.
baboons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes I have ! Tried originally on sons laptop where I hit problems when it came to entering credit card details . Then used my husband's where it worked first time but I do agree it's a slow website. I have a customer relations number which is 01733 224814 if that's any help to you.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

I booked mine a few days ago, got all the way to submitting the payment and the page froze, after 3 attempts I rang them on the phone and booked it that way and payment went through no problem at all. TBH I have found their site terrible the whole time I've been searching flights with them (over 2 months), pages don't load properly, it freezes etc.

If you want to book i'd ring them up and do it over the phone, the lady I spoke to was very helpful and got my booking done with my son coeliac meal and seat allocation in about 10 minutes
Old 22 Apr 18, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Also I searched Thomas cook Orlando flights rather than T C home site if that made any difference!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

In that case, I'd try expedia or opodo, they both book off live systems with instant confirmation.
Old 22 Apr 18, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

My ta booked them yesterday for me ... the cost of the outgoing flight had jumped by £50 each from the Friday to the Saturday 🙄
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 18, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
estowife
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by jakesmum View Post
I booked mine a few days ago, got all the way to submitting the payment and the page froze, after 3 attempts I rang them on the phone and booked it that way and payment went through no problem at all. TBH I have found their site terrible the whole time I've been searching flights with them (over 2 months), pages don't load properly, it freezes etc.

If you want to book i'd ring them up and do it over the phone, the lady I spoke to was very helpful and got my booking done with my son coeliac meal and seat allocation in about 10 minutes
Ugh I wish I'd have carried on looking at these replies yesterday evening!

If I'd have known I could ring up & do it over the phone I would have done, feel so stupid now.

Could not get anywhere with the website, so booked through travelup in the end, costing me £150 more overall & dreading it not running as smoothly. So many nightmares have happened with this holiday planning its been unbelievable!

1998, 2000 & 2003 - Our "Big Yellow House" Buena Ventura Lakes
2013 - Thomas Cook Villa - garbage!
2019 - The lovely Aylesbury Villa - Davenport
2023 - Sunsets at Sanctuary - West Haven A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
estowife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List