Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Apr 18, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Ocean florida

Hi, what are the general opinions about ocean Florida? Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 18, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
universal24
Helping Minnie

Hi, We've booked with them for our upcoming trip in August, so far they have been great. Any questions we've had they've gotten back to us quickly. One thing i did notice is they quoted us 4 bed executive plus villa but when the confirmation documents came through it stated 3 bed executive villa, one quick phone call and they amended the paper work. Other than this one small hiccup i would highly recommend them so far!
universal24 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 18, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post

haven't booked through Ocean but our villa last September was supplied through ocean . On arrival we had been moved to a different resort (booked emerald island given villa on Windsor hills ) villa was spotless and of a good standard . We were there during hurricane Irma and the welcome centre contacted us prior to and after the curfews .All in all a good experience so would recommend based on my experience .
Old 24 Apr 18, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Booked through them twice before, in 2010 and 2015. Would have got a quote from them for this year but Virgin had a good price so we went with them instead.

They've been great. Always got a good deal and never had any hassle. The only problem is that they are quite pushy and will constantly contact you after you get a quote. It was so bad last time it nearly put me off. I was living with mum at the time and was at work all day so she got all the daily phone calls. She ended up pretty much shouting down the phone at them because she got sick of it.

We stayed in a hotel and had transfers to the airport, no car rental or villas.

Edited at 12:59 AM.
Old 24 Apr 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
MargateDave
A Guest at All-Stars

jus kept callin me loads when i call them last may

Edited at 10:06 AM.
MargateDave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Pottermus
Proud to wear my Ears

As above, I'm sure they're OK reputation wise but you can't book or get accurate prices online. So you've got to call them (a monumental task in this era of self entitlement!) or fill in a call-back form.

And I found, once they had my details, they were like a rabid terrier hounding me with calls etc. OK, I'm exaggerating but they did call a few times despite me stating 'no interest'. Each to their own though.
Pottermus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm booked with them for my August trip. No issues to date. They were very friendly and helpful, suggesting accomodation we had not thought of and they beat Virgin, Thomas Cook and TUI on price.
Old 24 Apr 18, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BarrettFamily
VIP Dibber

We used them for our trip last Feb and had no issues.
WDW All Stars Movies 2001- 10th Anniversary
WDW Carribean Beach Resort 2006
WDW All Stars Music 2008
WDW Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa 2018 - 50th Birthday Celebration with Mum.
BarrettFamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List