Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 15 Dec 04, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Our Christmas Present - Cheesecake factory

We woke at 5.30am and I instantly commenced our previous day trip report, because we had a bit of time before the shops opened at 10am.
Once complete we made breakfast then showered and dressed before heading off to Downtown Disney and the Mall of the Millenia.
It was a bitterly cold morning and I could faintly see my breath when I breathed out.
We wandered around Downtown Disney where we obtained a few presents for neighbours at home.
The traffic was very light on route to the Mall of Millenia and we arrived in a short period of time.
I know our kids are reading these trip reports so I will not mention the shops we parted with our money in as they might just guess their secret presents!

There was no wait at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and we were immediately shown to our table.
Our server introduced herself as Kelly; she was a very pleasant and talkative person.
After a short duration she took our drink order of 1 coffee and a soda and disappeared to get them. On her return with the drinks we ordered our main lunch course, Dawn choose the grilled cheese toastie and I opted for the Farfalle with chicken and garlic.

We didn’t eat the full meal, as we wanted to save space for a dessert.
I suggested to Dawn that we should share a cheesecake

but as you may gather by her expression she was not amused so I agreed that we should have one each

In the end we could only manage one between us anyway and we shared the Snickers Cheesecake with a side of ice cream.

We have eaten at the Cheesecake Factory a number of times and have always left feeling satisfied and this occasion was no different.
The bill came to a total of $46.00 including tip, which is very reasonable.

We completed our shopping in the Mall before heading back to our Villa.
Old 29 Dec 04, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh my word that cheesecake...the size of it! I don't think even DD could manage it and she loves a challenge! I feel a trip to the cheesecake factory coming on in March... can you have dessert only!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 04, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Yes no problem ordering cheescake only! The problem is their menu is so large you'll want more than that.

Next time I'm having a lunch and ordering cheescake to go.

Dawn
Old 4 Mar 05, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Mmmmmmmmm Key Lime pie .. one of our favourites ...yummy !

/J

Old 7 Mar 05, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
AlisonB
Imagineer

The cheesecake looks superb!
AlisonB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 07, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post

That cheesecake = heaven on a plate!
Old 1 Jul 07, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Didn't make it to the cheesecake factory on our first visit to Florida but is top of our must do when we go back next year. Looking at those pictures I can't wait .
Old 1 Jul 07, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydreamer
Apprentice Imagineer

MMMMMM Cheese cake my favourite dessert. Where about are these restaurants? That pic is making my mouth water it looks scrummy!

I think this is a "MUST DO" when we go in Sept

Jackie
disneydreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 07, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue F
Imagineer

Sue F's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Cheesecake Factory is officially my favourite restaurant EVER! and one of the few I am prepared to wait for a table at. In fact we are going on our first day in August, thanks for the pics.
Old 1 Jul 07, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post

We ate at the Cheesecake factory within Disney Quest at Doentown disney and the Snickers pictured above was fab!