Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 16 May 08, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
brody-maddison
Imagineer

brody-maddison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Sounds like a very pleasant experience although I don't like to feel rushed.
Old 16 May 08, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

Did this a couple of weeks a go, but didn't like it as much as restarantosaurus. Couldn't believe they didn't do pancakes! Also found it very chaotic, but it might be cos it's just opened.
Old 16 May 08, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

Bit confused - Does this replace Donalds breakfast, we have an ADR there for Aug?
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 08, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by TracyW View Post
Bit confused - Does this replace Donalds breakfast, we have an ADR there for Aug?
I think it's called Donald's safari breakfast at Tusker House in Africa now the older character brekkie was Donald's ? Breakfastasaurus at Restaurantasaurus in Dino land...

We enjoyed both
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 08, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Is Tuskers at animal kingdom?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 08, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

Originally Posted by traceyt View Post
Did this a couple of weeks a go, but didn't like it as much as restarantosaurus. Couldn't believe they didn't do pancakes! Also found it very chaotic, but it might be cos it's just opened.
No pancakes! Please tell me they still have Mickey Waffles?
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 08, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

Originally Posted by welshwiz View Post
I think it's called Donald's safari breakfast at Tusker House in Africa now the older character brekkie was Donald's ? Breakfastasaurus at Restaurantasaurus in Dino land...

We enjoyed both
Thanks, I knew they had moved it but didn't realise it was to Tusker house.
Old 31 May 08, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
TrueBlueAngel
Imagineer

We've booked to go here for breakfast for my parents anniversary breakfast (mum loves Donald ). Looking forward to it.

RIP Murphy 24.4.1999 - 4.5.2013
1995 - Tunisia, 2003 - Lanzarote & Gran Canaria, 2004 - Majorca, 2005 - Florida - ASMo. 2006 - Florida - Villa, 2007 - Salou, 2008 - Pop Century, 2009 - Kenya, 2010 - Eygpt, 2011 - Tenerife- 2012 Rhodes, Crete - 2013&2014, Florida - 2014&2015
TrueBlueAngel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 08, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
pixie family
Excited about Disney

We are going here on 29th June for our first breakfast DD's and DSIL will be gutted if there are no pancakes.
Still looking forward to it though
pixie family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 08, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post

We went while we were there, had a good time, but have to say we were missed out by donald and dasiy, DH not impressed and so I mentioned it to the waiteress when I asked for the bill. Well a minute later one of the CM working with the characters came over and spoke to me, she said she wasnt surprised that it had happened and said she would sort something out if we would wait in the hall for a minute or two. She then promptly appeared with donald and took our photos, and then she went and got daisy who seemed upset to have missed us. Did feel a bit bad saying anything but even though we were on the dining plan I thought we had gone for the experience and had paid for it in a way, just before we went.

So must say if you arent happy mention it to someone.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List