Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Feb 17, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Knew I'd read it somewhere,

From floridatix/park-tick...orld#questions
lovewdw is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 17, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by VickieMH View Post
I wish they would keep pirates of the Caribbean buccaneers gold. Omg... its such fun shooting at the boats and pirates to make them sink. Gutted
Our favourite thing too !

I'd love one at home
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
biggbenn
Serious Dibber

biggbenn's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Maybe it's the brittish in me but why would they want a ln NBA themed thing nobody likes netball and the one at universal was just terrible so they ripped it down! Considering the advances in VR and computing and the surge in interest of retro gaming surely just a small amount of investment could have got this attraction back in the game
Old 7 Feb 17, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
thedohs
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by biggbenn View Post
Maybe it's the brittish in me but why would they want a ln NBA themed thing nobody likes netball and the one at universal was just terrible so they ripped it down! Considering the advances in VR and computing and the surge in interest of retro gaming surely just a small amount of investment could have got this attraction back in the game
Some of the NBA teams are worth over £2 Billion, its a huge business...why would Disney not want a piece of that?

The one at Universal was a themed restaurant with a shop attached to it, this one at Disney sounds amazing and can't wait to go.
thedohs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ruddian
Excited about Disney

I agree with today's day and age in computing they could make it amazing again. Its not my cup of tea but my kids and husband loved it. I did think the pirates thing was funny tho and the boats. I dont think any of my family will enjoy the NBA thing. It might well be worth millions but nothing to do with Disney. Still hoping its there in October but not looking likely

ruddian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 17, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ruddian View Post
Still hoping its there in October but not looking likely
Definitely wont be open in October, officially confirmed as closing 3rd July.
lovewdw is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 17, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by biggbenn View Post
Seeing that less than 2% of the tourist are British, I doubt they care whether or not you like netball.. Basketball here is a huge deal.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Ilivehereorland View Post
Seeing that less than 2% of the tourist are British, I doubt they care whether or not you like netball.. Basketball here is a huge deal.

Give me the NBA over the majority sports in this country every time. It's absolutely the most exciting sport there is (IMO). I wish people would give it a chance instead of writing it off as some dumb, loud American thing.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

It is a shame that Disney Quest wasn't better looked after, I am a totally eighties vid kid and have been playing Pinball Machines since I could reach the flippers and see the playfield but when we went last August half of the games were faulty or so badly set up they were unplayable. I am sure whatever Disney do with it will be good.

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
lukebrynycz
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by VickieMH View Post
I wish they would keep pirates of the Caribbean buccaneers gold. Omg... its such fun shooting at the boats and pirates to make them sink. Gutted
OMG that thing was amazing!

lukebrynycz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List