Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Feb 17, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Busch Garden Info

Hi can anyone tell me if the shuttle from Seaworld is free or is there a $10 per person charge..info on line seems unclear (maybe its me )..i have the 3 park Seaworld ticket..Also for anyone thats been is this a good day out?...
macdonald is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

The shuttle is free we really enjoy Busch gardens in fact are annual pass holders but like Amy park there will be some who don't
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
The shuttle is free we really enjoy Busch gardens in fact are annual pass holders but like Amy park there will be some who don't
thank you Gryff, thats great..
macdonald is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I'm not back in the uk till 1/4/17 but I can pick up maps and info for you if you want and post when we get home
Helen
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

I'm not back in the uk till 1/4/17 but I can pick up maps and info for you if you want and post when we get home
Helen
Thats so kind of you Helen, i think we will be fine as i have ordered a free dvd,and have been looking at all things Busch gardens on line,the only thing i was really unsure about was the pickup coach,but now you have answered that query i think we will be fine..thanks so much
Old 13 Feb 17, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

No problem I'm sure you will love it one thing not to miss is the cheetahs either the run or if you are really lucky they bring one right out and you are actually only about 4 feet away from these beautiful cats or the run watching the speed they go amazing
Old 13 Feb 17, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

No problem I'm sure you will love it one thing not to miss is the cheetahs either the run or if you are really lucky they bring one right out and you are actually only about 4 feet away from these beautiful cats or the run watching the speed they go amazing
sounds amazing we cant wait!
Old 14 Feb 17, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Just to warn you, they close early on a Thurs-Sun in mid-late Oct for their amazing Howl-O-Scream event (which Mr W says its better than Halloween Horror Nights)

We personally love the train and can stay on for two circles round :-). If you love your animals, try and get to the talks, I always learn new stuff!

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post

if you book the official transport it is free (but has to be pre-booked).
Lots of places offer to sell you transport at $10pp - but the real thing is free book here.

Edited at 09:19 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 03:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We spent a few hours inBusch today they had the cheetah out and did a cheetah run The meerkats were on fine form as there were a few buzzards over head and we saw a routine health check on a snake and helped to make up some special diets at the animal education centre and yep as mentioned in an other thread no camera and no phones or iPad what a day to go tech free