Imagineer

grinner82's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 19
Guidebook Photos: 83
Guidebook Reviews: 10
Is there a difference in Ticket companies?

Just about to get some Universal/seaworld/bush gardens etc tickets.

Is there any difference ( other than then price) between the main vendoes? I have seen some offer free parking at seaworld and aquatica but any other differences I should know of?

Attraction tickets Direct
Attraction Tix
Florida Tix
Orlando Attractions
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Orlando Ticket Deals
Main universal / Seaworld sites.
Old 13 Mar 17, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by grinner82 View Post
Just about to get some Universal/seaworld/bush gardens etc tickets.

Is there any difference ( other than then price) between the main vendoes? I have seen some offer free parking at seaworld and aquatica but any other differences I should know of?

Attraction tickets Direct
Attraction Tix
Florida Tix
Orlando Attractions
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Orlando Ticket Deals
Main universal / Seaworld sites.
Some give more freebies than other's, some give A4 paper size tickets for Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, while other's give the credit card size tickets. As you say some are cheaper, but they are all reputable companies.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

I don't thunk there's much difference between the companies at all, just the way they issue the ticket.

We always use Floridatix. They issue credit card sized tickets ready to use.

As for cost, floridatix offer a price match if you are comparing between ticket vendors as opposed to holiday companies.

Xx Ff xX
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
grinner82
Imagineer

grinner82's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 19
Guidebook Photos: 83
Guidebook Reviews: 10
Good to know, thanks
Old 13 Mar 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post

If you buy a UK style 14 day ticket for SW/BG/AQ or any two of the parks (usually the same price for 2 parks as 3 at the moment) - then this comes with free parking (and transport to Busch - but you have to book that separately).

If you book via a US site e.g undercover tourist for 2 separate day tickets for say BG and SW then you have to pay parking on top (but transport to BG is free). Same if you buy direct.

So on the UK sites it is a matter of price and freebies. (we also prefer the credit card sized tickets as easier to carry around).

Edited at 09:35 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks75
Imagineer

Mobile

I just got my tickets from Orlando Attractions today. £4000 on tickets and no freebies. Supper disappointed- considering Disney are offering free La Nouba tickets
Howard Johnston I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale 81 as a kid , many European trips with parents, NYC & Vegas Honeymoon 00, Venetian Bay, Kissimmee April 2008, West Stonebridge, Aug 09, Florida Pines 2013, Santa Fe DLP 2014, Clarrion Inn, Art of Animation, Animal Kingdon Villas and Grand Plaza St Petes 2015, Centre Parcs and Iceland 2016, Highgate Park May 2017, Rosen Inn Point 2018, DLP NPB 2021, DLP day trip 2022, DLP Sept 2022.
tinks75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post

OA often have freebies available - so surprising that it was devoid of anything - not even a play4less card or premium outlet mall vouchers ? That is pretty standard.

Sometimes more expensive freebies are reflected in the ticket price so not free

If you deducted the cost of the OA Disney tickets from the Disney Disney tickets does that give enough flex to buy la Nouba tickets under the Thomson offer ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
linder
Imagineer

linder's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Did you not get free memory maker, I got that and gator land and wild Florida free plus a few other smaller things. I would ring them and check you have nothing they usually have something free
linder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by tinks75 View Post
Disney are offering free La Nouba tickets
Disney aren't offering free La Nouba tickets. It's ATD that offer the free La Nouba tickets.

ATD's price for the 14 day Disney tickets = £314
OA's price for the 14 day Disney tickets = £282

So those "free" La Nouba tickets actually cost £32 each.

As the others have said, you usually get a few freebies with the tickets from OA. Usually a Dine4Less card and/or KidsEatFree card or something similar.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Disney aren't offering free La Nouba tickets. It's ATD that offer the free La Nouba tickets.

ATD's price for the 14 day Disney tickets = £314
OA's price for the 14 day Disney tickets = £282

So those "free" La Nouba tickets actually cost £32 each.

As the others have said, you usually get a few freebies with the tickets from OA. Usually a Dine4Less card and/or KidsEatFree card or something similar.
The La Nouba deal is a good one if you were planning to go. Normally ATD will not include the "freebie" if you get them to price match. I say normally as I have had the freebie in the past as well as the price match depending on who you get on the other end of the phone.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List