Notices

Old 22 Apr 17, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Ok Let's Try This... Again! Live Food Report April 2017 - Day 13

This morning we were up mega early for DH to do the Star Wars 5K. This event was so much fun! Loads of people dressed up. After the run we headed to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I had the pecan pancakes, you were given 3 good sized pancakes with some salted butter and a bottle of maple syrup to add yourself. These were absolutely delicious!

DD had the kids buttermilk pancakes. These were a good size too and also really good!

DH got momma' breakfast. This was 2 eggs and 2 sausage patties and came with 3 buttermilk pancakes with syrup. DH really enjoyed this. We all agreed the pancakes here are the best we've ever had! The total with 3 drinks came to $31. Quite expensive for breakfast but worth it for the amazing pancakes!

After breakfast we decided to spend the morning in Hollywood studios, I'm not overly impressed with food options here so instead we asked DD where she would like to go as it was our last full day and she said McDonalds! So we headed to the one down by the all star resorts. DD had a chicken nugget happy meal with a regular cheeseburger and chocolate milk.

DH and I both got a Big Mac meal. This McDonald's is quite expensive presumably due to its location. Our meal came to $22.

After lunch we spent the afternoon at blizzard beach and decided to spend our last evening as we usually do in magic kingdom. We parked up in the MK car park and caught the ferry boat across the lake and walked over to contempo cafe for dinner. This is one of my favourite quick service places to eat. I had the braised beef and cheese sandwich. This was really good!

DH had a hot beef sub. This came with a pot of jus to dip the sub into. DH really enjoyed this and I used the jus to dip my sandwich into and it was really good!

DD had kids chicken nuggets (again), this came with grapes and chocolate milk. The total came to around $25 with the 20% passholder discount.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Oh they look so good.
Old 23 Apr 17, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by missdopey - 23 Apr 17 12:47 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 17, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Some nice looking food

Joan
Old 24 Apr 17, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

The pancakes look really yummy. Sometimes a McD's is just what's needed.
Old 25 Apr 17, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Pancakes look great
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I love McDonald's in America! My DS also gets nuggets and a burger, good appetite. I enjoy the comtempo cafe too, it's lovely.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List