Notices

Old 6 Jul 17, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

New England Staycation July 2017 - Pre Trippie

Hi everyone! I'm back with a bit of a different trip report, I asked in February if you would like a New England one and a few people said Yes!... so here we go

Before I go any further let me introduce myself - I'm Debi, planner of Disney Trips, Shopping Trips, Weekend Trips and Target Trips! I am in charge of this Staycation

This is Jez, he is your universal studios fan... secret Disney lover and will be our driver for this trip! Don't worry he just passed his US driving licence so we are in safe hands

In case you didn't know I moved over to New England last year in August. I had an apartment whilst we were building our house and then Jez and the cats moved over earlier this year.
Here is the house in the sunshine - which is wonderful now following the 3 months of heavy snow!
We have taken to American life and living the dream in Target, Panera Bread, BBW and can be heard regularly saying 'awesome' 'I'm in the yard' 'put it in the trunk'

We haven't lost all things british however with our very own London room and regular food parcels being delivered!

We are taking full advantage of being close to mountains, the sea and woods by going on regular day trips...and collecting Starbucks mugs!

Having just come back from New York can't wait to get back and explore more in the near future!

This will be a 2 week Staycation with the exception of a short 48 hour hop to Madrid (conference aka another Starbucks mug!)
We have our best friends arriving Sunday and will be making the most of lots of sunshine and day trips!

We will be visiting the waterfall at Franconia national park, last time round was raining so looking forward to seeing it in the sunshine!

Lots of ice cream eating to keep cool

Exploring the lakes and taking a boat trip

Eating more ice cream

Heading to Maine and the town of Freeport - home of LL Bean and a huge outlet village

Visits to lots of local villages and exploring!

Relaxing in the sunshine on this beauty

And spotting local wildlife such as Moose, Deer, Bear (all of which have been in the garden!) and this guy...

So I do hope you can join us each day
Until next week... Debs xx

debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by debidee - 6 Jul 17 6:54 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Hi Debs xx
I'll be along for the ride as always ...have a lovely time , hope you and jez and the cats are doing well... of course you are dont know why I even wrote that you guys are living the dream 😂😍
Sam xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Hi Debs xx
I'll be along for the ride as always ...have a lovely time , hope you and jez and the cats are doing well... of course you are dont know why I even wrote that you guys are living the dream 😂😍
Sam xx
Yay Sam - I am so pleased to have you along for our Staycation How are you - hope all is good - are you still avoiding Instagram? Lots of Love xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Ah brilliant, I've been looking forward to this, can't wait to read along x
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jo_usa
Serious Dibber

Mobile

👏👏👏 yay love a good Debidee trippie look forward to seeing your new surroundings xx

oh how I wish
jo_usa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by debidee View Post
Yay Sam - I am so pleased to have you along for our Staycation How are you - hope all is good - are you still avoiding Instagram? Lots of Love xx
You know me and modern technology debs... Megan set me up on snapchat a couple of weeks back for her to send me holiday pics and I couldn't get on with it lol.
We are all good thanks ... looking forward to reading more , take care and speak soon xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Debs of course I'll be following along here and on IG. Looking forward to it.

Your new home looks lovely. Glad everything is working out for you both and well done Jez on passing your US driving licence.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

Ooh I'll be along for the ride, I love your trippies

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
I did summer camp one year in Maine - LLBean brings back memories x
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List