Go Back   theDIBB > Welcome to theDIBB > Latest
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Latest Latest articles from theDIBB home page.
Elegant Weddings of Orlando
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 17, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
#11
geoffa
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jan 09

geoffa's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 8
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I'd expect a chicken leg, salad, sausage roll, salad and dessert for that price not a manky cupcake.
__________________
Cancer -let's kick it in the butt!

geoffa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Cancelled because of illness.
Reply With Quote
geoffa is going to the DIBBcast Grand Day Out!
Old 20 Aug 17, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
#12
vowels
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: May 14
Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
I'd expect a chicken leg, salad, sausage roll, salad and dessert for that price not a manky cupcake.


≈≈≈≈
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 17, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
#13
Gemsie0812
slightly serious Dibber
 
Gemsie0812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 12
Location: Essex

Gemsie0812's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
I'd expect a chicken leg, salad, sausage roll, salad and dessert for that price not a manky cupcake.
__________________
Gem x
WDW 2009,2010,2012,2013,2016,2017,2018
DLP 1995,1998,1999,2000,2001,2003,2004,2005,2016,2017
Gemsie0812 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going back home...
Reply With Quote
Gemsie0812 is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Listener
Old 21 Aug 17, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
#14
CDTD
I want to go now!
 
Join Date: May 17
Mobile

Sounds nice!
CDTD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Orlando naples miami
Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
#15
Monkey26
First POST
 
Monkey26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 16
I've got a serious sweet tooth so all those sugary treats washed down with a beer sounds great to me
Monkey26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
WDW For Halloween
Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 17, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
#16
Silvercat
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Silvercat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 08
We did this dessert party in Disneyland in 2014, as DH's favourite Disney show is Fantasmic and I wanted him to experience it for the first time on the West coast with a seat, (normally Fantasmic there is all standing, unless you sit on the ground), and a tray of goodies. It was fabulous, so as soon as I saw they were bringing this to WDW I booked it for us.

At Disneyland there was quite a lot more than a 'manky cupcake' - we got a very large, plastic tray with a cover, that contained a lemon tart, coconut swirl, chocolate fudge cake, cheesecake, a cookie with jam in the middle and a chocolate coating, some grapes, 2 packets of crackers, 3 different mini Babybel cheeses, and a small slab of both Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses. There was also unlimited hot and cold soft drinks, although at WDW I notice we will also be able to have an alcoholic drink, if we want one, and we get a souvenir cup too.

The VIP area will be in the front two rows of the theatre.

I think this sounds brilliant, we're really looking forward to this!
__________________
Silvercat
Disney fanatic and trip report e-book writer!
Silvercat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Taking the sis to POR!
Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 17, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

 
Join Date: Feb 16
I'm wondering if we would prefer this to a MM 3 course meal at an odd time.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Nov/Dec 2017! Yacht Club & The Poly!
Reply With Quote
Disney Bear is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Fan
Old 21 Aug 17, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
#18
Barneyblue
Getting Excited
 
Barneyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 16
Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
I'm wondering if we would prefer this to a MM 3 course meal at an odd time.
We are thinking the same, so might just swap MM for this and see how it goes, we also read that the seating is in the front two rows. We will give it a go probably.
__________________

St Petes 2001
Comfort Suites Kissimee 2003
AKL 2006
POR Oct 2017
Barneyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mexico Honeymoon First Then Back TTM
Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
#19
Barneyblue
Getting Excited
 
Barneyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 16
Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
We did this dessert party in Disneyland in 2014, as DH's favourite Disney show is Fantasmic and I wanted him to experience it for the first time on the West coast with a seat, (normally Fantasmic there is all standing, unless you sit on the ground), and a tray of goodies. It was fabulous, so as soon as I saw they were bringing this to WDW I booked it for us.

At Disneyland there was quite a lot more than a 'manky cupcake' - we got a very large, plastic tray with a cover, that contained a lemon tart, coconut swirl, chocolate fudge cake, cheesecake, a cookie with jam in the middle and a chocolate coating, some grapes, 2 packets of crackers, 3 different mini Babybel cheeses, and a small slab of both Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses. There was also unlimited hot and cold soft drinks, although at WDW I notice we will also be able to have an alcoholic drink, if we want one, and we get a souvenir cup too.

The VIP area will be in the front two rows of the theatre.

I think this sounds brilliant, we're really looking forward to this!
Thanks Silvercat, think you just made our minds up. We are booking it up.
__________________

St Petes 2001
Comfort Suites Kissimee 2003
AKL 2006
POR Oct 2017
Barneyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mexico Honeymoon First Then Back TTM
Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 17, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
#20
Chip&Dale
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Chip&Dale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 10
Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
The VIP area will be in the front two rows of the theatre.


Can I just ask, where have you read this information?

I have been trying to find out where the VIP seating will be, but I've not had much luck.

I assumed it would be in the same location as the dining package area.
__________________

________________________________________________

11/2016 ~ Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
11/2014 ~ Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Villa (Kissimmee) & Disney's Yacht Club Resort
12/2010 ~ Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista & Villa (Davenport)
11/2009 ~ Disney's Contemporary Resort & Villa (Kissimmee)
11/2008 ~ Villa (Davenport)
11/2007 ~ Villa (Davenport)
11/2006 ~ Villa (Davenport), Miami, Key West & Fort Lauderdale
Chip&Dale is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
'Once in a lifetime' again!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

My Magic Holiday

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ocean Florida

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2492
CaxtonFX  $1.2468
Covent Garden FX  $1.2596
FAIRFX  $1.2460
John Lewis  $1.2522
M&S  $1.2249
Post Office  $1.2456
Sainsburys  $1.2470
TESCO  $1.2508
Travelex  $1.2410
Updated: 23:30 19/08/2018

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,090
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,045
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0964
CaxtonFX  €1.0889
Covent Garden FX  €1.0990
FAIRFX  €1.0920
John Lewis  €1.0982
M&S  €1.0721
Post Office  €1.0917
Sainsburys  €1.0921
TESCO  €1.0979
Travelex  €1.0900
Updated: 23:30 19/08/2018

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Sun 19th Aug 6:42pm
Now: 29C/84F
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm
Light Rain
Light Rain
Mist
Mist
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 24mph - SSE Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Gusting To: 32 mph
Pressure: 1017mb
Humidity: 66%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 22:11 19/08/2018