Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Sep 17, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are also looking fro half term next year to do halloween horror nights. This year we got great prices with air Lingus in and out of Newcastle via Dublin for £600 per adult and thought this was a bargain especially from Newcastle. booked just after Christmas last year so holding out for these flights again. We booked via travel republic who were cheaper than anyone else for the same flights
Old 23 Sep 17, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We are looking for either the 5th or 12th October for 15 nights direct from preferably Manchester

Really have no idea how much the flights are likely to be for two adults
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
dancingbear
Excited about Disney

Mobile

So many crazy cheap deals for august right now! Just posted sone of them on the relevant glitch thread. Let's hope the same happens for October!
dancingbear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lcm23
Very Serious Dibber

I'm in on this. Will be looking for flights Oct/Nov 18. Very flexible on dates but want to go for 14-16 nights. Looking direct only and wanting £450pp or less if poss.
lcm23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

We're looking for Fri 19th Oct, returning Mon 5th Nov (17 nights) Man-MCO, 5 of us (kids aged 17, 14 & 12 so only 2 of them will get the £70 reduction for child fares).

TC want something silly like £370pp to fly out and £420 home. £790? On yer bike! TC for the same dates this year are around £560pp, still too much for me, especially when adding on seat booking charges.

I've been tracking this year's dates and the lowest I could have got them was back in January (although I didn't check much on release and over Christmas grrr!)

My aim is £2250 for 1 stop. Preferably somewhere on East coast US, or Dublin - I don't want to fly into Europe first making a longer flight leg! I also want to get into MCO before 8pm. Not asking much, am I?!

I could in theory get a ferry over to Dublin and fly from there (live 2 mins from the port) but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that - what ifs with bad weather and ferry crossings!

Keeping a close eye on this thread!
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dancingbear
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hopefully the mother of all glitches will appear and we will get direct flight for £100. Ha
dancingbear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
scottsmummy
Excited about Disney

So glad to see I'm not the only one waiting impatiently! We have booked SSR for 5th Oct so we ideally want to fly from Glasgow or Edinburgh and I've budgeted £1800 for our flights for 2ad 1ch although he'll be 14!

I'd really like to go direct, so crossing my fingers that I get a deal as the prices on TC, Thomson and VA fly drive are just eye watering at the moment!

Sx
Old 23 Sep 17, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
JimmyCricket
Excited about Disney

Now waiting too for flights. Just booked a couple of weeks at disney for me ans DS 7. Going out 12th Oct. budget of £1500 would love to get PE but that might be a pipe dream!
JimmyCricket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Mobile

Let's hope we can all point each other in the right direction for some bargains. Waiting for flights to be released is killing me as much as it normally does waiting to fly out!
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 17, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
QueenMab
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
Let's hope we can all point each other in the right direction for some bargains. Waiting for flights to be released is killing me as much as it normally does waiting to fly out!
Me too! Last time we booked through a TA but doing DIY this time. Really want to be planning *something* but nothing to plan! Can't wait to be scanning the flight prices daily... 😜