Notices

Old 5 Nov 17, 02:03 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Boston Babes - Dibbers Roadtrip Day 3 New Hampshire & Maine

Today was a bit of a slower pace, most of the shopping is complete... well with the exception of Target - that's built into the agenda again today! It's going to be a beautiful sunny day and we are going to do some sight seeing!
Starting off with a trip to Dunkin Donuts! We have one about every 500 meters as the saying going - America runs on Dunkin!

I wanted to show the girls some of the pretty Fall sights and so first up was Livingston Park - it's a mile trail but I like to think of it as a hike, makes me feel more sporty!

The sky was perfect and the trees looked beautiful - most of the red was now gone but I still think it's pretty

We laughed and talked the whole way round - stopping of course for the mandatory selfie!

And also a pinterest inspired post #sorrynotsorry #excuseme

There are lots of benches along the way so it was nice to stop and take exactly the same photo and post to Instagram - I'm sure a lot of you are seeing x3 of things over the last few days!

So I had planned the route with a stop at Target - this one is just outside Portsmouth in Greenland and it is probably the most pretty one I have seen so far!

I'm afraid I only have pictures of my little haul - but I do believe everyone came away with Christmas goodies! The thing which has been brilliant is we are in cross over period - what I mean is that Halloween stuff is now 70-90% off, Fall stuff is also reduced and the Christmas stuff is out! That doesn't help with the luggage allowance... but more of that later ;-)

Next up was Portsmouth - this is one of my favourite spots - I do have a more in-depth report on New England under my signature when we came in the summer with our friends! It's a lovely port town full of cafes, restaurants and non chain stores

Everything looked very pretty in the sunshine - most of the stores had pumpkins out on display

High street in the sunshine!

For lunch we went to a healthy cafe selling soups, salads and sandwiches - my salad was absolutely delicious and I had an empty plate!

Lisa's soup and 1/2 sandwich

We wandered down to the harbour to get another group photo!

Next up we headed across the bridge into Maine - I wanted to take the girls to one of the most famous lighthouses - Nubble

Even though most shops and restaurants are closed for the season it was still busy here

We had a wander and another group photo! I love this picture of us all!

Next up we popped down the road to York beach - it looked a bit different from the summer when it was absolutely packed!

On the way back we stopped off at Stonewell Kitchen - it was Cheryl that spotted this on our way in. The sign said cooking school, cafe and store...

Omg we had just stumbled upon the best store ever! I only wish we had come before lunch! Every item was available to Test!

We spent ages walking around and eating! We even got a 25% off voucher!

Here are my purchases - to be honest I could have done a monthly shop in here, there was every dip, jam, sauce, cake mix you can imagine! I will definitely be back in the near future!

It had a cafe serving a variety of cakes, sandwiches and hot meals - we ordered drinks and just sat around talking for a while!

It was such a lovely unexpected find!

On the way home we popped into whole foods to pick up some fresh bread - oh and the Mrs Meyers holiday range in candy cane and pine! Tonight we just fancied wine and picky bits again!

I'm sure you have probably guessed by now that with the amount of shopping an extra bag was going to be needed... will 1 be enough - well you will find out in the next instalment! We all then collapsed on the sofa and watched... Sharknado 3 - because as little Lisa told us it's based in Orlando and I would guess sponsored by Universal Studios...
Needless to say a few of us may have fallen asleep! So that brings us to the end of today and hope you will join us for the last installement tomorrow! Boston Babes xxxx

debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 17, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Hahaha have they worn you out😂 too much of a good thing! 😂 🛍🥂💃🏻🍂

Enjoy your last day together. Gorgeous ladies 😘😘😘😘
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 17, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Look forward to it!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 17, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Jesslydevie1
Very Serious Dibber

Must have been a good day then 😂😂
Old 6 Nov 17, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by debidee - 5 Nov 17 11:23 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 17, 01:44 AM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Mobile

A wonderful day. We were so lucky with the weather, having gorgeous food and seeing some beautiful sights. Thankyou for being tour guide Debi xx
Old 6 Nov 17, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
LuvPluto
Proud to wear my Ears

What a lovely day, great scenery, fab food and an amazing store. Lovely pics too
LuvPluto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 17, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

It definitely looks like a beautiful area to visit - even the Target is beautiful! Love the look of the store that Cheryl spotted.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 17, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another great day with some fabulous photos

Joan
Old 6 Nov 17, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What an amazing day again. Some really lovely shops and sights.