Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Tickets
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 17, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
#21
Dollymixture
Helping Mickey
 
Dollymixture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 11
Mobile

Does anyone know if you can get the ultimate package via this offer? We are hoping to do Busch too! Thanks
__________________
5 weeks in Florida July 2018! Can't wait!
DISNEYWORLD and Anna Maria August 2016.
Disneyland Paris March 2014.
Dollymixture is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
5 weeks in Florida!
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
#22
Paddcomp
Imagineer
 
Paddcomp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 11
Mobile

Just to be clear and hopefully answer a few questions the offer is against Gift Admission Package which prices are already posted on the Discovery Cove website. The Ultimate Swim with no blackout days is $354, others are less.
It's not a discount off the individual day price you'd normally book.
Hope this helps.
__________________
Paddcomp
Easter 2012 - Oak Island cove Dibb Villa
Easter 2013 - Oak Island cove Dibb Villa
Easter 2014 - Oak Island cove Dibb Villa
Easter 2018 - Lindfields Dibb Villa
Paddcomp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Easter 2018
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
#23
Pinkpoochie
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Aug 15

Pinkpoochie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Paddcomp View Post
Just to be clear and hopefully answer a few questions the offer is against Gift Admission Package which prices are already posted on the Discovery Cove website. The Ultimate Swim with no blackout days is $354, others are less.
It's not a discount off the individual day price you'd normally book.
Hope this helps.
So if I want to book for a day in May, I could book a gift package with blockout days ( because they say the blockout days are Easter and high season JUNE-Aug) this price is $254 before any discount is applied. Which equates to around 190. The current price to book a specific day in May is 209. So looks like a good way to do it even without any BF deal? Or am I missing something?
__________________
Kissimmee Villa - Sept 1997
Windsor Hills Townhouse - Feb 2016
Storey Lakes Resort - May 2018
Pinkpoochie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Storey Lakes with the family
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
#24
chrisblanc
Apprentice Imagineer
 
chrisblanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 05
Ah, it all makes sense now.

So my guess is they'll take the $110 of the no blackout ultimate swim tickets and then a little less from the blackout ultimate swim, a little less off the blackout non swim and a little less off the no blackout non swim. I'm guessing the bottom will be about 50 off

I'll definitely be waiting for this tomorrow though
__________________
Various houses and hotels in Orlando - 2002, 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012
Hotel Cheyenne 2009 and 2012. Hotel New York in 2014 - DLP
chrisblanc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Orlando trip VII: The Force Awakens
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
#25
Custancia
VIP Dibber

 
Custancia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 13
Location: Yorkshire

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Originally Posted by chrisblanc View Post
Ah, it all makes sense now.

So my guess is they'll take the $110 of the no blackout ultimate swim tickets and then a little less from the blackout ultimate swim, a little less off the blackout non swim and a little less off the no blackout non swim. I'm guessing the bottom will be about 50 off

I'll definitely be waiting for this tomorrow though
this is exactly just what I guessed with DH! We will see if we are right on Friday
__________________

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas) and 2016


The 3rd Once in a Lifetime Trip July 2014 Report - work in progress, will it ever get finished
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Port Orleans Riverside!
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
#26
smudgester
Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 14
Originally Posted by Custancia View Post
this is exactly just what I guessed with DH! We will see if we are right on Friday
If you are on the email list you'll be able to find out tomorrow at 5pm
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The 50th birthday trip
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
#27
smudgester
Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 14
Originally Posted by Pinkpoochie View Post
So if I want to book for a day in May, I could book a gift package with blockout days ( because they say the blockout days are Easter and high season JUNE-Aug) this price is $254 before any discount is applied. Which equates to around 190. The current price to book a specific day in May is 209. So looks like a good way to do it even without any BF deal? Or am I missing something?
Whilst, in principle, you are correct - I am not sure your maths is right

Gift package with blockout days = $254
Day ticket throughout May = $260

Not sure how a $6 saving equates to a 19 saving but the discounted gift package will certainly be the way to go
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The 50th birthday trip
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#28
Pinkpoochie
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Aug 15

Pinkpoochie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smudgester View Post
Whilst, in principle, you are correct - I am not sure your maths is right

Gift package with blockout days = $254
Day ticket throughout May = $260

Not sure how a $6 saving equates to a 19 saving but the discounted gift package will certainly be the way to go
Im converting the $ price into at current rate... maybe Ive had too many vinos! Will check again tomorrow


Edited at 10:29 PM.
Pinkpoochie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Storey Lakes with the family
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
#29
smudgester
Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 14
Originally Posted by chrisblanc View Post
Ah, it all makes sense now.

So my guess is they'll take the $110 of the no blackout ultimate swim tickets and then a little less from the blackout ultimate swim, a little less off the blackout non swim and a little less off the no blackout non swim. I'm guessing the bottom will be about 50 off

I'll definitely be waiting for this tomorrow though
Looks like it.

So we are looking at the prices across all the packages/dates being available for a maximum of $254 [ quite a saving if you plan on doing ultimate in high season ] down to something less than $195 [ but extremely unlikely to be as low as $85 but you never know ]

Last year, didn't they also follow the Black Friday offer up a month later with cheap upgrade prices to Ultimate packages ? Or did I imagine that.

Edited at 10:38 PM.
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The 50th birthday trip
Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
#30
smudgester
Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 14
Originally Posted by Pinkpoochie View Post
Im converting the $ price into at current rate... maybe Ive had too many vinos! Will check again tomorrow

That bit is correct but, at the same exchange rate, $260 ( the day ticket price for May) is 195 not 209
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The 50th birthday trip
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks
Attraction Tickets Direct

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Charter Travel

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2492
CaxtonFX  $1.2457
Covent Garden FX  $1.2594
FAIRFX  $1.2460
John Lewis  $1.2522
M&S  $1.2249
Post Office  $1.2456
Sainsburys  $1.2470
TESCO  $1.2508
Travelex  $1.2410
Updated: 15:30 19/08/2018

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,090
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,045
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0964
CaxtonFX  €1.0895
Covent Garden FX  €1.0979
FAIRFX  €1.0920
John Lewis  €1.0982
M&S  €1.0721
Post Office  €1.0917
Sainsburys  €1.0921
TESCO  €1.0979
Travelex  €1.0900
Updated: 15:30 19/08/2018

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Sun 19th Aug 10:59am
Now: 29C/84F
Broken Clouds
Broken Clouds
Cloud Cover: 75%
Wind: 8mph - S Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1019mb
Humidity: 70%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 14:36 19/08/2018