Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Tickets
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice
Unread 19 Nov 17, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
slightly serious Dibber

Where to buy my tickets?

Hi, I've just paid the balance on my holiday... yippee 😊. However we didn't book park tickets with the holiday which we've done previously. I've been looking for the best price on the 14 day day Disney ultimate ticket (with photo pass included which seems pretty standard). Has anyone used American Attractions for Disney tickets (or any other tickets). Would you recommend them? I would prefer "real tickets" rather than a voucher to change on the first day. Thanks in advance for any advice
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Hooray, booked another villa
Unread 20 Nov 17, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Weve use American attractions before, this holiday we used Florida Tix as we didnt want to pay one lump sum. They offered a 10 deposit and then pay as you want up untill 6 weeks before the trip. (real tickets also).
Disneyland Hong Kong - Feb 2018
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 20 Nov 17, 03:14 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Hi, I've just paid the balance on my holiday... yippee 😊. However we didn't book park tickets with the holiday which we've done previously. I've been looking for the best price on the 14 day day Disney ultimate ticket (with photo pass included which seems pretty standard). Has anyone used American Attractions for Disney tickets (or any other tickets). Would you recommend them? I would prefer "real tickets" rather than a voucher to change on the first day. Thanks in advance for any advice
At the moment floridaescapes.co.uk are cheaper for the 2018 Disney 14 Day Ultimate ticket, 364 adult, 346 child, not sure when this offer ends. I think you need to pay the full price when you book to get this price. Link below.

floridaescapes/spe...-weekend-offer
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
All Star Music
Unread 20 Nov 17, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Tdawber
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Check out magical tickets, we found them the cheapest this year with fastpass and memory maker included at 330 per adult
Tdawber is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Celebrating my partners 30th
Unread 20 Nov 17, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Tdawber View Post
Check out magical tickets, we found them the cheapest this year with fastpass and memory maker included at 330 per adult
Note that the 330 Disney tickets from Magical Tickets are only for 2017.

Their price for 2018 Disney tickets is 390.
DLC: Jun 95 - Holiday Inn // WDW: Dec 97 - Gateway Inn | Feb 00 - Gateway Inn | Mar 01 - Best Western | Feb 06 - Embassy Suites | Oct 10 - Hawthorn Suites | May 12 - Homewood Suites | Aug 14 - CBR&Doubletree | Apr 16 - Caribbean Beach // DLP: Aug 13 - Sequoia Lodge

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Nimbus is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Fan
Unread 20 Nov 17, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
At the moment floridaescapes.co.uk are cheaper for the 2018 Disney 14 Day Ultimate ticket, 364 adult, 346 child, not sure when this offer ends. I think you need to pay the full price when you book to get this price. Link below.

floridaescapes/spe...-weekend-offer
Just noticed that the above offer has now ended, and when I tried the link it no longer works.

kenwoodtravel.co.uk are selling the 2018 Disney 14 day Ultimate for 365 adult, 350 child, but I am not sure whether it's a voucher or real ticket. Link below.

kenwoodtravel/holi...e-park-passes/

orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk are selling it for 368 adult, 347 child, if you use the code save7 at the checkout. Not sure how long this offer is on for. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...ltimate-Ticket

Edited at 02:48 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
All Star Music
Unread 20 Nov 17, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
marc7
Excited about Disney

silly question but will 2018 tickets only good for 2018 we go sept 2018 so wud we get a better deal waiting till a few weeks before we go
this year i found the 14 day disney tickets with mm for a friend at 269 a month before they went in august
hope that makes sense lol
Rosen pointe march 2011Rosen pointe march 2012Sandy Ridge Villa march 2013High Grove Villa sept 2014 Rosen pointe orlando sept 2015 Avanti april/may 2016 Rosen Inn pointe Sept 2016 Rosen pointe march 2017 rosen international march 2018 indian ridge sept/oct 2018
marc7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 17, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Just noticed that the above offer has now ended, and when I tried the link it no longer works.

kenwoodtravel.co.uk are selling the 2018 Disney 14 day Ultimate for 365 adult, 350 child, but I am not sure whether it's a voucher or real ticket. Link below.

kenwoodtravel/holi...e-park-passes/

orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk are selling it for 368 adult, 347 child, if you use the code save7 at the checkout. Not sure how long this offer is on for. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...ltimate-Ticket
Kenwood travel issue real tickets for Disney only, and vouchers for all the others.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Again, but maybe no mouse this time!
Unread 20 Nov 17, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
Kenwood travel issue real tickets for Disney only, and vouchers for all the others.
Thank you, good to know
All Star Music
Unread 21 Nov 17, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
silly question but will 2018 tickets only good for 2018 we go sept 2018 so wud we get a better deal waiting till a few weeks before we go
You need to buy Ultimate tickets applicable for the year you are visiting. If you are visiting in Sept 2018 then you need to buy 2018 Ultimate tickets. You can buy 2018 tickets now (they've been available to buy for over 6 months) - you don't have to wait until the beginning of next year to buy them.

Ticket prices vary throughout the year - sometimes they go up and sometimes they go down. So it's difficult to predict whether the price in August next year will be better or worse than the price now. There is a tendency for ticket prices to start high and then reduce in price towards the end of the year as sellers try to get rid of stock.
DLC: Jun 95 - Holiday Inn // WDW: Dec 97 - Gateway Inn | Feb 00 - Gateway Inn | Mar 01 - Best Western | Feb 06 - Embassy Suites | Oct 10 - Hawthorn Suites | May 12 - Homewood Suites | Aug 14 - CBR&Doubletree | Apr 16 - Caribbean Beach // DLP: Aug 13 - Sequoia Lodge

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 11:07 AM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Nimbus is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Fan