Notices

Old 11 Feb 18, 01:18 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
:) The Walt4it's index of completed trip reports.

As a means of tidying up a rather messy signature on all my posts and taking up more room than was possible.
I have brought all of my completed trip reports under the one index for means of having a click through to find them a little bit more easily.

I have a few days in early reports that used photobucket as a means of hosting photos - as many of you know they are now trying to get a lot of money out of anyone to host the photos that The Dibb now does for free

I will endeavour to get all the photos back in place and without the extortion that is photobucket.

Hope you enjoy and just get a flavour of what has happened as our two boys have grown up.

Christmas 2002 - no trip report - Orange Lake and golf.
2003 - Josh was born

2006 - Joe was born and we went to DLP he was just 3 months old!

2008 - our very first Family trip- Tuscan Hills - Christmas 2008 - there arte two video/photo things here - simply wonderful memories of our first family trip.

Click here to watch

2009 -Tuscan Hills Christmas- An untyped up trip report exists of this trip - the Icelandic volcano put a stop to my snowed out of Washington and 24 hrs in Chicago. It was called from 'Despair to Where...! '

2010 - Tuscan Hills and out first summer trip - The one where I had no clothes or electrical chargers for 12 days! - My bag went on a holiday of it's own!

2011 - OKW and Tuscan Hills - our first onsite stay.

2012- St Pete Beach,SSR, Sunset Lakes

2013 - Bel13ve - The first trip Report is here - just click to read

2014 - Land of Hopes and Dreams - Complete Trip report is a click here away

2015 - A 40th at DLP - not written but enjoyed!

2015- Spectromagically Taking on the Worlds - 5 Whole weeks! Complete Anna Maria Island, Saratoga Springs and Sunset lakes trip report.Click to read

2016- Follow that Dream - Treasure Island, Baseball, The Beach Club and Sunset lakes - hope you enjoy!

2017 - A decade of Disney Dreams - Dibb Villa and Sand Pearl at Clearwater and a whole lot more.

2018 - A Mi11ion Dreams = 2018 Miami. St Augustine, Port Orleans Riverside and Lake Wilson Preserve and our = tour with The ALaRM

Now as I was doing this I also thought of a way to add a little bit of a moment.
The one you get when you realise that all the years you have enjoyed, have seen for a range of photographs that can never be repeated and will last forever.

As with every single day I have ever typed in each trip report this has meant so much in just revisiting thousands of photos and trying to just choose one or two - it has taken most of today!

2006- DLP

2013 - Bel13ve

2014 - Meet me in the Land of Hope and dreams

2015 DLP

2015 - Spectomagically Taking on the Worlds

2016 - Follow That Dream

2017 - A Decade Of Disney Dreams

2018 - A Mi11ion Dreams

...and so to the FINALE!

2019 -Going out in a Blaze of Glory
click here for the very final trip report

Thank you for reading, for your company, your comments, your friendship and for sticking with me throughout all of these days.

To everyone who has read a word of what I have typed - I thank you.

For those who have followed throughout, I know who you are and appreciate your comments and your continued support in ensuring I get finished before the next one begins xx Can't thank you enough.

To those who have not posted ever ... especially my Scarborough Dibber who I meet every now and again, who really should register and post I just appreciate you reading all the stuff I have written.

To the three people who have shared all of this with me and who will probably never scroll down quite so far as this - I think very few people will!

I LOVE YOU - Our true Kingdom of so many days that will live forever in photographs and the written word and always in our own hearts and minds.

We will walk forever by each others side xxxx

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.

Edited at 01:25 AM.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 01:54 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

What memories A great record for you all.
Some I remember from reading ur reports/ others 😳❓❓❗️
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
What memories A great record for you all.
Some I remember from reading ur reports/ others 😳❓❓❗️
Think you have read every single day of everything I have posted on The Dibb as a trip report

As always appreciate all of your support in getting me finished and as for the other stuff I have never shared before - they exist in written form and I just hope for the boys they add them to the memories that now exist as a range of trip reports, videos and more photos than I ever dare to print.

Another external HD bought to provide a back up home for them.

Thank you so much for all of your support over the years and I know you will also keep posting and reading until the day comes when ...

Well let's not go there

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 06:12 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Ahh fantastic to see it all together and love the photos over the years. Here’s to many many more additions to this post xx

Words at the end - just beautiful!

Edited at 06:13 AM.
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Great to have this all together, I’ll be able to read the ones I’ve missed mow. And what a fab idea to try to select just a couple of puctures from each trip, I’m going to try this too... although like you, I suspect it will take me some time to look through all the photos (what a hardship!)
Thank you x

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 12:43 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Ahh fantastic to see it all together and love the photos over the years. Here’s to many many more additions to this post xx

Words at the end - just beautiful!

Thanks Jo - just seen you have the same countdown as us for the summer - Would love to meet the new addition to the family and also all of you once again.

Old 19 Feb 18, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post

Thanks Jo - just seen you have the same countdown as us for the summer - Would love to meet the new addition to the family and also all of you once again.

Yes fantastic! We’re flying from Manchester on 25th. Can’t believe our matching countdowns.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Custancia View Post
Great to have this all together, I’ll be able to read the ones I’ve missed mow. And what a fab idea to try to select just a couple of puctures from each trip, I’m going to try this too... although like you, I suspect it will take me some time to look through all the photos (what a hardship!)
Thank you x
It is well worth the time to sift through old photos - you just forget how much the boys have grown and the special moments that occurred in every single trip
Hope you enjoy the other reports too

Old 21 Feb 18, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Well, what can I say, but WOW! What fantastic trip reports, and such a fab idea putting them all in one place!

Having been off sick for the last few days with the the dreaded flu bug, I have read through all of your reports!
How lovely to see how the boys have grown!

Thank you so much for taking the time to put these reports together, it is very much appreciated!

Vicki x
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Some fantastic memories

Joan