Notices

Old 10 Mar 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
maclondon
Excited about Disney

Cheeky Work Trip - Work Over

So from Thursday lunch til 9pm last night I was working. Buy that's all done now.

Woken .By my alarm for the first time at 6 this morning. Precious two days I was awake at 4:30.

Walked over thinking I would get an Uber but there was a bus to magic kingdom waiting so I jumped on. I have an 8:50 at BOG. So I'm hoping to get the food early and do 7DMT. Let's see how it goes.

Mmmm fail. They won't let me know the restaurant entrance with an 8:50 only taking 8:15 or earlier. There's currently about 20 people gone though with early reservations and about 100 at thw regular gates. It's 7:17 .

Now I realised it's an 8am opening so megafail.

Saved by my Disney experience. Switched to an 8am at BoG so hopefully cab ride 7DMT before I go to breakfast.

Ok so I'm liberally first in line for 7dmt..

Well that was crazy. The people behind me were so slow oi ended up with a whole car to myself.

Walked over to Winnie the pooh. And straight on. Now I'm having my BoG breakfast.

In and out of BoG in 20 mins and headinovwr to big thunder Aa it's 5 mins wait. As I come out I heat tannoys that 7dwarfa is closed for technical issues. Phew. By the time o get to big thunder the wait is saying 10 minutes. But basically it's a walk on. Splash is temporarily closed. But they are running boats ap hopefully will be running when I get off big thunder.

Splash opened up and was a walk on. They seem to have removed zipity do dah from the end section. It was still saying 5 minutes when I got off. But big thunder is at 45. It's 9:25 and I've done loads. Heading over to tomorrow land for some FPs on space mountain and buzz.

After splash I headed over to tomorrow land. I had a upto 9:45 FP for buzz which was better than I remembered. 64400 score which I initially thought was good until the end board saying in was rubbish. I then walked on the people mover as I had 30 mins til my FP for space mountain. I love the people mover. After I walked into carousel of progress as I'd not dow it before. It's worth doing once then space mountain which was way more rattley than ever buy still great and longer than you think with that false ending tunnel. Then it was time to head over to my third FP for haunted mansion. As I had a little time to kill I thought I'd hall of presidents. I didn't realise it was a sot down show. It was better than I expected (minus trump). Haunted mansion was it's cheese usual fun.

Now it was lunch time and I wanted to do Pico bills. The queue was insane. Then I worked port you can mobile order. I had to stand inside by the exit to country bears top get a reliable wifi connect but a couple of mins later I walked in fire my tacos. The fixings bar is great. Tacos were good I had the two types of beef and chicken. Chicken was the worst super salty and hard. After I wanted a dole whip as I'd missed that last time too. On the way I saw tiki room was starting in 4 minutes so I ducked in there for some old school disney. Then final my first dole whip. I went for swirl. And it was very enjoyable. I totally get why and it wasn't as sweet as j was expecting. After this I wandered back through the hub and down main Street to get the monorail to Epcot.

maclondon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

So lucky 😀 enjoy!
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 18, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Wow, 7DMT all to yourself have a fab day!
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by maclondon - 11 Mar 18 1:37 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What a fab day. Good use of the app to change your BOG breakfast booking. Loads done before 9.30, that’s amazing!
Old 13 Mar 18, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Wow, i’m So jealous! How was Epcot?
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List