Notices

Old 18 Apr 18, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
janewah
Getting Excited

By your daily plans I estimate you are at the hotel, now hopefully a few cheeky glasses of fizz down! Have a wonderful holiday x

WDW: I-Drive - Aug 2008, Animal Kingdom Lodge - Sept 2013, Nov 2014 (engaged! ), Pop Century - Sept 2016, Sept 2018, Sept 2019, April 2022, April 2023, September 2024
NYC & California Honeymoon, Disneyland - Oct 2017
janewah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MissPiggy2012
VIP Dibber

So excited that you have a new trip report, can’t wait to read all about it! Have a fab time ☺️
Old 19 Apr 18, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great pre trippie ! Might see you there.
Old 21 Apr 18, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
O adventurez
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Yay! Another trip report! I have only just finished your wedding reports (had a bit of time off the dibb) it’s awesome that you both have jobs that you love and are able to go back to WDW this year! Looking forward to reading all about it! 😀
O adventurez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

It’s Saturday ... so happy birthday Benji and I hope you have a fab time drinking round the world! 💃🕺🏽
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Have a great time!
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

Sounds awesome, can't wait to read all about it when you come home
eleele is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mamie Baldwin View Post
Oh much excitement for you. I love your vests too, they don’t look at all home made, very professional.
Have a wonderfully magical holiday.
Thank you so much! The vests looked awesome in the end! Home now Just catching up with comments before I start the trip report! xxx

Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
Loving the updates - especially the outfit pics! Can't wait to hear how you get on and to see more pics with those lovely ears! Have a fab time!
Ahhh thanks so much! Wasn't sure if outfit pics were still a thing haha! Lots of pics with the ears you'll be glad to know xxx

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Fabulous plans! Cannot wait to read all about it! (pleeeease finish you wedding report trippy too though! - no pressure ) x
Hahah ahhhh I will I promise! I hate leaving things unfinished, I'll def finish it! I'm glad you're enjoying it! xxxx

Originally Posted by disneyme View Post
LOVE your plans Libby! Such a nice mix of Disney time and chill time Hope you both have a great trip!
Thank you! It was an amazing holiday xxxx
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Just caught up on this, sounds like a lovely little trip you have planned. Have the best time
Thank you! Post trip now and it was wonderful xxxx

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Wow, great idea of Benji to do the monorail resort tour on day 1 to really get you in the Disney mood. Have a wonderful trip!
It was honestly awesome! One of the highlights, such a good idea! Thank you so much xx

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
How exciting! Safe travels

Jo xx
Thanks so much! xxx

Originally Posted by janewah View Post
By your daily plans I estimate you are at the hotel, now hopefully a few cheeky glasses of fizz down! Have a wonderful holiday x
Hahah I can see by your timing you were exactly right! I needed it too haha! Thank you xxxx
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MissPiggy2012 View Post
So excited that you have a new trip report, can’t wait to read all about it! Have a fab time ☺️
Thank you so much We did thank you! xxxx

Originally Posted by candycat75 View Post
Great pre trippie ! Might see you there.
Ahhh I don't think we did! But glad you enjoyed the PT anyway! xxx

Originally Posted by O adventurez View Post
Yay! Another trip report! I have only just finished your wedding reports (had a bit of time off the dibb) it’s awesome that you both have jobs that you love and are able to go back to WDW this year! Looking forward to reading all about it! 😀
Aww thank you so much what a lovely comment We're so lucky to have been again! Had the bestest time ever And thank you, we're also lucky to love our jobs! xxxx